Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Infinite product variations, options, customization, swatches

May Frayn

The Product Customizer App is amazing! Without the app I would not be able to run my store with the effective ease that the app provides. The interface is very easy to use and adding multiple items was not a problem. I would HIGHLY recommend this app to anybody who is in need of a multiple option ordering system. LOVE IT!

Capital \ Cut

Without Product Customizer I would not be able to create the type of site I need for my product. Also, their support team has been incredible, always responding quickly to my requests and helping me to optimize Product Customizer for my site. Thanks!

Arcade 3D Printing

Way easier than writing the code yourself - save some time and use product customizer. I found it very pleasant to use and apply custom styles. Also support team went above and beyond to help us integrate product customizer into our shop. Highly recommended.

LacedUP Lifestyle

Very easy to work with, hardest bit was adding the snippets

MonsterMed

Was an easy install and seems to be exactly what we were looking for. I'd recommend trying the free trial first to make sure it's what you need, but I'd bet it will be. Overall, satisfied.

CustomEyes

Simple interface. Easy to set up. Outstanding customer service.
When I commented to the developer that the app didn't look quite as good as I'd hoped on my site, I was presented with a great solution within hours.
Could not rate highly enough.

paperscreen®

Super easy solution to provide Customizing of products. Easy to install. Works fine. You get everything: file upload, text fields and options.
See how it works on paperscreen.me

SmartArt - ArtThatsSmart.com

Tried another app first and did not have a good experience then found Product Customizer and was hooked. Its simple to use and a fantastic price. I definitely recommend this app for anyone who has multiple product options.

My Little Cutie Patootie

This is an easy to use app for creating any number of product options you may have. Whether it’s a drop down menu, open fields for customer input, or the “upload” button to receive images or files, this customizer can’t be beat!

I really love how it makes the shopper’s experience so easy, being able to input all of their information directly on the product page. When selling invitations like I do, it’s important to obtain a lot of details, and this app is a perfect way to collect the information.

No worries if you ever need support with the customizer…the gurus there are exceptional and will do everything they can to make sure everything works perfectly (mine needed just a little minor tweaking to work with my Atlantic theme and other customizations). As with a lot of companies, you will need to contact them with any requests via email, so be patient if it takes a day to hear back, it’s definitely worth it, and you will not be disappointed! Its low monthly fee is a bonus too!

AutoWrap

This app has proven to be perfect for our company store. With so many multiple options for our products, this app allows us to customize any swatch or size of product. It is a huge time saver. It was so easy to install it was a no-brainer to purchase this app. It has increased our profits and saved us a ton of time when adding new product variants.