Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Infinite product variations, options, customization, swatches

Salt Gypsy

This app has been crucial in growing my bespoke surf wear business. Thanks so much for creating a functional and easy to use product.

Curve Cycling

Excellent product - Amazing Service, had an issue that got resolved in minutes by the support team.

Nookpuzzles.com

We've been using this app for a few months now and it's extremely useful and easy to use, if there's any issues or questions just email their support and they'll do everything they can to help, personally have had nothing but praise in dealing with the app and their customer service team. Well worth the subscription. Thanks Guys! Very Helpful all around Five Stars.

Angelus Direct

Just an Ace program! Works flawlessly compared to other apps on the Shopify market. They really got it going great. Only gripe I have is that I wish you could move around variants easier. You can get around that by having a text file with all your variants and slide it around.

Skore Candle

Liking it so far. Customer service is excellent! A lot easier to install and they will help make it customized for your site. Nicely done!

Beachum at Home

One of the main reasons I chose Shopify! I need several options and this app makes it happen.

Support is excellent too. I just started building my variants (and I have a lot of them!) and I wanted my Shopify variants to list before my Product Customizer variants, as well as fix some spacing issues.

I had a feeling this was code work, and I'm not a coder. I sent a request to the team last night; by the time I was back at work this morning, my issues were resolved. They were fast, friendly, supportive. This type of response and smart support is making a great product even better, and keeping me on track with building my site.

Thanks so much to the Product Customizer team. This type of support makes a huge difference.

LDS TEEZ

Very good little app that does exactly what we wanted. There was a small glitch with it on our site and the support team jumped right onto it and sorted it out for us right away. Very happy with the product and support.

Azana Photo Frames

Very responsive and fixed the issues on my draft theme. Delighted with the service.

I recommend this app to anyone, very professional.

June 8, 2020

Hello friends from Azana Photo Frames Sleepwear!

Thanks very much for taking the time to leave our app this kind review! We are so glad you are delighted with our service. Hope Azana Photo Frames is massively successful, and let us know if you encounter any issues at any time - we are always here to help!

-Sean the Customer Success Manager & The Product Options and Customizer Support Team

Nay's Notes

Update: I wrote my first review of this app in 2014 and six years later, I still think it's great. Perfect for my needs as a stationery shop with Shopify. I'm redoing my website and was having a problem with the customization boxes showing up under the product listings. I contacted customer support and within minutes, Kevon had fixed the problem. I then asked him if I could do bulk editing and add the same options to a large number of products at once. He replied quickly again with a "yes". It was so much easier, and quicker, than doing them one at a time. Great app, and great customer service. Thanks Kevon!

2014- This is a great app for adding personalization options for my stationery website. It's easy to use, and you can add multiple options for one product, which is exactly what I needed. You can also save the fields for adding to other products easily. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone that needs custom options for their products. Update: After posting this review, I sent an email to customer service asking help with a few things. I was replied to quickly and my questions were answered and my page looks exactly how I wanted it to look after less than 24 hours with help from Kim and Beka. Their customer service is excellent!

emma mckinstry

Product Customizer is great! The app is extremely easy to use, and the customer service is outstanding. I had a question about installation, and the customer service team was extremely prompt in answering my question and helping to confirm that the app was installed into my store correctly. Would definitely recommend Product Customizer to others.