Product Options & Customizer

Customize product variations, product options & variants!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Rite

The customer service team is great! (Thanks Danielle!) They responded quickly and were able to trouble shoot any coding or theme questions easily.

May 3, 2019

Hello, friends at Rite! Thanks for the top-rated review. Glad Danielle could reply quickly and got your coding smoothed out quickly. Hope your store is a massive success!
-Sean, Customer Success, Product Options & Customizer

Custom Couture Label Company

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

This app works perfectly for customizing our products and we have been using it for many years! Customer service has always been stellar. Daniel has always been great to work with - thank you!!

May 3, 2019

Hello to our friends at Custom Couture Label Company :) Awesome of you to leave us this review. Thanks for your long-time business with our app! I'll pass on the kudos to Daniel for sure! Hope your store is a huge success!
-Sean, Customer Success, Product Options & Customizer

Clean Casting Jewelry

Time spent using app About 3 years

Let me start off by saying this app is great and the customer service. I've worked with a person named Sean. His very helpful and understanding. Overall great service and product!

FootballWear

It works just like you expected. I was having a minor trouble and the dev helped fixing it for me in. What else you could ask for? Thank you very much for your support.

April 8, 2019

Hello friends from FootballWear! Very cool of you to leave this review. I see that our guy Daniel helped you out. Glad this made the difference for you! From the whole Product Customizer team, we appreciate your business and your rating here. Happy selling!

Stamptitude®

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 4 years

We've tried every customisation app under the sun but none have delighted us quite like this one. The app itself is great, it has all the basic functionality one would expect to find. What separates it from the rest is ShopStorm's exceptional customer support.

Any time there has been a problem their team has always been quick to solve it, and when it took them a little longer to figure out the solution they even gave us a free month's subscription without asking.

Truly a pleasure to work with, thank you.

April 5, 2019

Hello to you awesome people at Stamptitude! Super appreciate the time you took to leave these comments. We strive to ALWAYS make up for any issues our clients experience, and quickly. Thanks for using and giving kudos to our team at Product Customizer... -Sean & the PC team

Bee Equipment

Time spent using app 1 day

Set up was quick after I added the app with their team installing for me within an hour or so. Had an issue with the options not displaying, this was fixed within about an hour too. Once I was up and running the app works exactly how I wanted it to so far and I look forward to seeing what else it can do.

April 1, 2019

Thanks for the great review! Yes, because every Shopify theme is different, we have to hop into every account for every new user of our app to make sure our app is syncing with their particular theme seamlessly. Thanks for giving us the hour or two needed to get it all in place! Enjoy and let us know if you have any questions or need any direction along the way :) -Sean & The Product Customizer for Shopify Support Team

Lucky Hoodoo Products

So far, this app does everything we need. It is easy to use and the support response is FAST.

March 22, 2019

Friends at Lucky Hoodoo, it's certainly been a pleasure serving you all thus far! So glad we have been able to take care of your questions so quickly - we definitely work hard to keep our response-times as close to real-time as possible! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a rating! SO appreciated! :)

Seriously Stickers

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Love this app. Helps me with all the different options we offer on our site. Customer service has been amazing.

March 22, 2019

Thanks for the kudos on the great customer service! Hope your store at Seriously Stickers benefits greatly from the added product options!

Modo Creative

Time spent using app About 2 years

We had an issue which was effecting our ability to upload products, we contacted Product Customizer and they were able to explain and resolve the issue quickly.

Anvil Customs

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

We've been using Product Customizer for many years now. Many of our products have unique variables that people have to choose from and this is the perfect app to handle that. Additionally, the support has always been super quick and helpful. Its a no nonsense app that does exactly what it says it does.

March 4, 2019

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We super appreciate you taking the time ;) I like the no-nonsense comment, we take pride in that. Happy selling to AVIL CUSTOMS!!