Product Options and Customizer

Customize product options, variations + file uploads with ease

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Sister Shirts

We use Product Customizer on both of our websites and we couldn't be happier with it. The freedom with variants is well worth the $$! Definitely recommend. The customer support is also amazing! I had help from Kim and she was so quick to respond. Whenever I had a question or needed something fixed, she was happy to help!

Powerhouse Design

Nice, simple to use app. Kim was very helpful.

I Film U Surf

Just purchased the app, had a little bit of layout issue with my current Shopify them and the app. I let Shopstorm know and they took care of it right away, I never get this fast or efficient of support from any other dealings online from wordpress to hosting to other platforms.

Big thank you to Shopstorm for ironing out the wrinkles of my initial setup!

Best,

Oz

The Ballistic Bean

Product Customizer gave us exactly what we needed! We were having a very hard time finding a web hosting service that gave us every feature we needed. Shopify caps the number of customizations, so Product Customizer allowed us to add as many variations as we needed.

It takes a little bit of HTML know-how to install, but they give you the option to let them do it for you. I would definitely recommend for anyone who needs more product options/variations than Shopify or other sites allow.

The Sister Collective

This is the one app my store depends on the most. We custom-make rubber stamps and Product Customizer allows that customization input to take place smoothly. It's been incredibly easy to use and the team has been helpful in answering any questions we've had.

Big Belly Banks

This app has really helped us to add custom notes to orders. This is really important to us as many of our products have custom messages for gifting purposes along with engraving customizations. Thanks product customizer!

Bravacado

This app is exactly what I was looking for. I sell personalised prints, so needs for every order to be personalised. Each product needs different bits to be personalised as well, so I required flexibility as well. I downloaded the app and had it working in moments, adding personalisation fields to every product with ease. To make things better, I had a slight issue with one small part of the app, emailed ShopStorm looking for some guidance, and instead of getting guidance....they went ahead and fixed the small bug for me.....while I was at home in bed :-)

I really couldn't ask for a better service than that....I have been superimpressed with the app, and super-impressed with the back-up servie from ShopStorm......ten out of ten from me!

Serpent & Staff

Super helpful customer service. Very responsive. Makes my life easier!

Your Canvas Creations

Love the app, and the support team is fast, responsive, and amazing! Thanks so much!

Salt Gypsy

This app has been crucial in growing my bespoke surf wear business. Thanks so much for creating a functional and easy to use product.