Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, product options, and up-charging

Vapy Vape

This app is perfect for my store, I have way too many variations for the products that I offer and Product Customizer makes everything so much easier. I love the feature that allows me to save a specific set of variants and then save it so I can apply it to another product! 5 stars all the way!

I Like Big Buttons

Product Customizer is awesome, and Justin is a great help.

I needed help resizing a text area after adding it and Justin just did it for me.

We also needed it because we have a huge number of options/permutations (some products having 120+ color options). I just pasted all 120+ color codes into the option, and they all showed up and look great.

Update 2015-08-07:
We needed a little help again, and Justin logged right on and fixed a problem with one of our e-mail templates.

The app is great, and so is the support.

Married With Love | DIY Wedding Invitations

Started using Product Customizer this morning for personalised wedding invitations. Found the app very helpful, easy to setup and perfect for my requirements.

I first started to use this product for the more obvious use of data input from customers for personalised products such as the one found here [http://www.marriedwithlove.com/collections/personalised-wedding-invitation-stamps/products/personalised-stamp-flower-birds-style-stamp]

I then noticed that I had product collections which when completed had over 100 variants which Shopify cannot handle. This app lets you create another category provided it does not change the price. I was offering different colour variations with no price difference, using Product Customizer I was able to give my customers the option to select from each category which would have otherwise been impossible.

Example [ http://www.marriedwithlove.com/collections/popular-sets/products/two-birds-married-with-love-set-2 ]

SubSpace Leathers

Simply fantastic - an app that does away with Shopify's biggest limitation, that of variants.

Easy to use, well-supported and ... well, words fail me. Best app on shopify, bar none.

Monster Muffin

LOVE this App and absolutely love the support staff. Quick and efficient, just the way you need it to be in business.
Thank you very much for not only a great App but for taking care of me.
I'm no pro by any means and these guys made it easy. I highly recommend them.

Cooper & Thomas - Personalised Gifts for all Ages & Occasions

We deal in personalised gifts for all ages and occasions and got fed up with the dysfunctional approach we had to make do with in gathering customers' personalisation requests via email or message boxes. Often customers would not understand the options open to them or what constitutes as a character or exceed their character limit.
This app is great as it allows the customer to try out their personalisation request on the page before submitting. They cannot exceed the character limit and we can easily copy and paste their request into our production process.
Recommended.

Showroom Cabinetry

This is a great app -- very useful and saves a lot of time and effort. The customer service is excellent as well.

mewahbook

Speedy support response! Love the simplicity on adding file upload option for customer. Future wish list => add multiple files.

Story Tee Shirt

Thank a lot for the team to fix some duplication code in the theme. It is a worth app to add to your store!

aimtire

The ease of use and implementation has been great! A few tweaks and your shop goes from good to great! Definitely eases the transition to shopify!