Product Options & Customizer

Customize product variations, product options & variants!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Gift City®

Location Bulgaria

Jim!Jim!Jim! Thank you buddy!
With my shop-completely personalised gifts ... I was thinking which app will give me the easiest way and the fastest at the same time to personalize all my products... I have been installing like 20 apps ,free trials...and deleting them after 20 minutes. This app is by far the simplest to install- I didnt put any codes anywhere... just add it to my shop...and start customizing.
Thank you guys! Lets see how well will perform now.. :)

Kwazzy Apparel

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is pretty dang good for what it does! It's great for companies who do any sort of custom designs, or put pictures on products for customers!

Otten Printing

Location Australia

This app is perfect for the store. $10 cheaper per month then the alternative and the support team has been so helpful with making changes to my site that I was unable to for me.

Well worth 10 bucks a month! Very happy.

BrewSwag

Very Easy to use and amazing support. Responded to every email I sent them in record time. Had a minor issue and they corrected it for me in under an hour.

Patty-Cakes International

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app has a lot of great options - it works great for our highly customized products. Easy to use.

LAGOS INCENTIVE

Super cool product! We installed it and were using it successfully less than 10 minutes later. Functionally, it was great, but the visual appearance was a little crowded (visually) on our product page. A quick email to their tech support and they had taken care of it expertly and cheerfully before we were open for business the next day. A great product is one thing, but great support is a lot harder to find - they have both.

Global Oil-Quip

Product Customizer is absolutely an amazing app and it is easy to customize your products to infinity! For me the "conditional logic" is a very powerful feature and so user-friendly!
This app is in a league of its own as I tried out literally all of them and the tech - support was fast and efficient
Thanks to Sean, Jim & Steven!

British Pharmacare

Tried a few different apps and deleted them soon after. This app works really well and the customer service has been amazing. Very helpful and fast!

Откачен.Бе

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 21 hours

The App works as described. Support was great and very helpful with setting up everything on our new theme. I would recommend this app to other merchants looking to give a customizing option to their customers.

Evergreen Watch

This app works perfect for adding text to a product. Also you can make it so that the customer is required to add a custom field before they are able to add to cart. I had a small issue but i contacted customer service and they had it fixed in 10 minutes!!! I was pretty surprised. Thank you Steven for the help.