Product Options & Customizer

Customize product variations, product options & variants!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Common Practice

This app helped us create a custom product quickly and easily, but more important: the folks who built it were extremely helpful. Fast responses to requests and detailed explanations made all the difference - thanks!

EL GINDI

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 years

This app is great! It offers many options. Especially the customer service is very good and quick! Highly recommended

Bakery 325

The support team is amazing! I can’t aay enough good things about them! The are truly great. Another app kept freezing my form I was trying to build, but I love how I can require certain info if I have a custom order before they can add it to the checkout page.

I changed my the email because I didn’t like the layout, they sent me an email and have my product pages exactly how I want them. Simple, clean, and options.

Rusticly Inspired Signs

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We have been using Product Customizer for many years. We have a lot of personalized product and this app works great for us. We have only had a couple of glitches and they have been amazing with their quick fixes. Most recently, Yaneeke had something fixed within minutes. We HIGHLY recommend this app!

February 27, 2020

Hello friends from Rusticly Inspired Signs!

Your store is awesome! Glad the app is working well for you and is allowing you to increase your profits-- we think it's great as well! Also, we're proud of our staff and loved your comment about help you've received from Yaneeke =) Appreciate the top notch review... Hope your Rusticly Inspired Signs products sell massively!

-Sean the Customer Success Manager & The Product Options and Customizer Support Team

limabeankids

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love this app - it is perfect for my personalized products and super easy to use. Support is FANTASTIC whenever I've had a question or needed any sort of help when switching themes. Could not recommend this product more!

Seine Windy

Location China
Time spent using app Over 1 year

this is very well!!!!!! Great service, quick support!!!!!!!!!!!
this is very well!!!!!! Great service, quick support!!!!!!!!!!!

readywig.com

Location China
Time spent using app 37 minutes

very good app. wonderful customer service!!! My product has over 500 SKUs. This app do help! Thank you for your team!!!

Lily & Roe Co.

Time spent using app About 1 year

Product Customizer is a wonderful, easy to use app. I sell stationery and it allows customers to personalize their products with lots of custom information. The support team is friendly and super helpful. They even verified that the app was working when I changed themes without me contacting them to request assistance. Glad I found this app. It works much better than the other custom product apps available in the app store.

Minca Cases

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Shevaughn was super helpful with updating an issue which occurred when I updated my new theme. I have been using this ap for years and it has been perfect for my online store. I sell customised phone cases, it allows customers to input their personal name/initials or upload a photo, rather then leaving those details in the 'Notes' section of the cart, like they were doing previously. Thanks Sam - Minca Cases (www.mincacases.com)

PHILmed Online Shop

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Very nice solution. It is easy to install and modify. The customer Service is quick and very helpful. I am quite satisfied with this solution. Thank you Daniel!!