Product Options & Customizer

Product Options & Customizer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Product Customizer
4.8
December 2, 2021

Kevon was a great help and sorted my problems out very quickly and was very helpful, I would highly recomend.

THE INDIANA JONES STORE
Time spent using app: 1 day
Product Customizer replied December 3, 2021

Hi THE INDIANA JONES STORE,

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer and we are so glad Kevon was able to assist you :-) We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We are so glad our team was able to assist you!

-Tanu and The Product Customizer Support Team

December 2, 2021

After all most a month of trying to fix an overlap issue. Kevon Evans helped me what 4 other people could not do, he was a major help!!!

Wiregrass Designs
Time spent using app: Over 7 years
Product Customizer replied December 3, 2021

Hi Wiregrass Designs,

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We are so glad our team was able to assist you!

-Tanu and The Product Customizer Support Team

November 29, 2021

This app did exactly what I did it to. Had a small issue with install but customer service was quick and fixed my issue! Would Recommended.

Preuss Pets
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
Product Customizer replied November 30, 2021

Hi Preuss Pets,

November 27, 2021

very fast customer support. Aman helped me within 10 minutes and resolved my problem, now it works. thanks!

Jenni Elle
Germany
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Product Customizer replied November 28, 2021

Hi Jenni Elle,

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We are really glad Aman is with us!

November 25, 2021

I tried a few other product customizer before finding this one. This one was very user friendly and Kevon was quick to respond with any questions that I had!

Bexar Pack Supply Co.
Time spent using app: 3 days
Product Customizer replied November 26, 2021

Hi Bexar Pack Supply Co.,

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We are really glad Kevon is with us!