Product Options & Customizer

Product options, customize product variations, variant options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Nuptials Boutique

The app is working beautifully for us and the support getting stated has been absolutely outstanding.

Souni

You are awesome guys) Thank you for great app and quick support! Time its mean all for business! I hope you can make new app with real time view for product!
Wish you all the best!
Mihran

Sfdesigns

Terrific app. Very easy to use. Prompt and reliable customer service!!! Would recommend to anyone looking for a product customization solution.

Nunuco Design Company

Special thanks for Justin, very fast and fantastic support.

White Clouds Vaping Co

This app, hands down, is what makes my store possible.

Spotify can limit you with how many variants you use, but when you are dealing with hundreds of options - the guys at Product Customizer really save the day.

I highly recommend this app and thank the team for excellent customer service!

Daniels Customized Gifts

So far so good, I have tried a bunch of product options apps and has other have said they were just a pain or took to much time and being fiddly, so far if I could give 20 stars, I would.

Nemos Garage Com

This app has been working great for me, having the ability to list more than one hundred variants on each product page has allowed us to really clean up our storefront, consolidating similar items and allowing our customers to find the product they need much easier. Customer support, specificially Beka Rice is extremely helpful, and even remotely fixed the code on our theme for us in a matter of minutes. Would be a steal at twice the price.

Grandmasfancy

Too bad this didn't offer a 10 Star Rating

I got support that was so over the top it was unreal.

A lot of what I asked about wasn't even in the arena of what Product Customizer did but I still got helpful suggestions.

I would happily recommend this app to anyone as in the end it is all about the people and the people here are amazing!

Mary

Cinderella Cakes

We have been using the Product Customizer app for the past few years. It has helped us expand our product option offerings to our customers. It is robust and easy to use. The Product Customizer team, especially Sheniel, is fast to respond to inquiries, help troubleshoot any issues, and fix them quickly. We highly recommend them!

Dovedesigns Com

Love, Love Love the NEW Product Customizer!