Product Options & Customizer

Customize product variations, product options & variants!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Nameyourball

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Used the app in 3 stores. Takes a day to work everything out in a busy store but after that invaluable and has made life easy for our customers and us. You need this app!

Luckyleo

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Product customizer support has been absolutely amazing. Willing to go above and beyond to write and implement custom code to fit the needs of their customers. 10/10

Little Homebird Jewellery

Ive used quite a few product option apps in the past, and Product Customizer is the easiest to use by far - much needed for my personalised jewellery store!

Bit of tweaking needed to fit our theme, but ShopStorm were super quick to respond and fix the issue within hours - and on a Sunday!! Amazing service and amazing app for an affordable price.

Halo Print Shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

User friendly, simple interface, able to implement and put to use very quickly. I had a few questions and customer care was quick to respond and accommodate, same day. I'm a happy customer!

Customhappy

This app does a great job and the product creators are very responsive to any of our special requests. We're very happy with it!

The Mason Band

Very helpful support team, don't hesitate to reach out to them for help. Quite simple to use and get going, I highly reccomend.

Rainbowvapes

Time spent using app About 3 years

Real easy to use, well worth adding for any site that has a lot of products or variations, combined with meteor menu its a good team

Vwaq

Time spent using app About 4 years

Love it! This is an excellent app. Easy to use and works great without any negative issues.

Giftablegoodies

This app is exactly what I was looking for to add customized options to my bridesmaid and future mrs mugs! Thank you!!

Hannah Caroline Couture

This app is essential to getting the functionality I needed for my shop. Installation was easy and it was very simple to figure out how to build the customization forms. I needed a little help customizing the layout of my product pages in regards to having the description go before the options showed, and support was fast and friendly in doing this task that they totally don't HAVE to do.