Product Options & Customizer

Product Options & Customizer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
December 18, 2018

Love this app - it is perfect for my personalized products and super easy to use. Support is FANTASTIC whenever I've had a question or needed any sort of help when switching themes. Could not recommend this product more!

limabeankids
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 17, 2018

this is very well!!!!!! Great service, quick support!!!!!!!!!!!
this is very well!!!!!! Great service, quick support!!!!!!!!!!!

Seine Windy
China
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 10, 2018

very good app. wonderful customer service!!! My product has over 500 SKUs. This app do help! Thank you for your team!!!

readywig.com
China
Time spent using app: 37 minutes
December 10, 2018

Product Customizer is a wonderful, easy to use app. I sell stationery and it allows customers to personalize their products with lots of custom information. The support team is friendly and super helpful. They even verified that the app was working when I changed themes without me contacting them to request assistance. Glad I found this app. It works much better than the other custom product apps available in the app store.

Lily & Roe Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited September 21, 2022

Shevaughn was super helpful with updating an issue which occurred when I updated my new theme. I have been using this ap for years and it has been perfect for my online store. I sell customised phone cases, it allows customers to input their personal name/initials or upload a photo, rather then leaving those details in the 'Notes' section of the cart, like they were doing previously. Thanks Sam - Minca Cases (www.mincacases.com)

Minca Cases
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Edited November 21, 2018

Very nice solution. It is easy to install and modify. The customer Service is quick and very helpful. I am quite satisfied with this solution. Thank you Daniel!!

PHILmed Online Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited November 15, 2018

We've recently started to customize a few of the products that we sell and were looking for an app that would allow us to not only offer multiple options, but also to charge based on the option(s) picked. After looking at a few different ones, this was EXACTLY what we needed. The ability to create templates and logical rules for the various options makes this app very, very worth the price. Easy to set up, easy to use. The developer even does the install for you quickly and is very responsive if you have questions. I wish I could give it more than 5 stars.

Areaware
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited November 8, 2018

The conditional logic is perfect at making a clean checkout experience for my store. Great product.

Crafted Taste Cocktails
Time spent using app: About 4 years
November 6, 2018

These guys are amazing!!! Awesome plugin!! You cant go wrong and there support is top notch!!! I would highly recommend them.

HMC BILLET
Time spent using app: About 5 years
Edited November 6, 2018

This app is reliable and easy to use. I sell customizable products, and the Product Options app is critical for my business. While it may not have quite as many features as other product option apps I tried, it works perfectly without any problems or bugs that I've seen.

Their support is outstanding, and they'll be there to help you with any questions or problems that come up.

Too Cute Decals