Product Options & Customizer

Product options, customize product variations, variant options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dapper And Done

The Product Customizer app gets 5 stars from me because their customer service is phenomenal. Responsive, nice, friendly, and very helpful!

Not to mention, their app helps me to provide my customers with customizable products as well :)

S J Jewelry

Just discovered and uploaded the app yesterday which made a world of difference with all my custom products! I ran into an issue today with my custom options not showing on my store after I added variants to those products. I messaged the Shopstorm support and received a reply within an hour, and the issue was resolved shortly after! A special thanks to Jory who worked on resolving this issue for me!

Fuzzy Birch

The product itself is pretty awesome, easy to use and does exactly what it says on the box...but what really got me was the customer service. It was unbelievable...someone responded to me within the hour, and they set everything up for me nearly instantly! Totally worth it just for the customer service alone.

Snake Bite Co

We've been using this app for about a year now and you can see it in action here:

www.snakebiteco.com

Recently we reached out and asked for some additional customization help and the Product Customizer team was quick to respond, understood exactly what we were trying to accomplish, and made the adjustments for us free of charge.

Don't hesitate to go with Product Customizer if you need more product variable options - it's hands down the best with fantastic support!

Princess Cute Boutique

This company went above and beyond and provided A+ service with getting me set up. They were happy to set up bulk customizations for my shop which saved me hours and hours of work on my end. I highly recommend them. They offer fast, courteous and great service.

The Apparel Plaza

Ok here goes! I'm brutally honest when it comes to reviews and I'm well known in the Shopify community for giving it to you straight. So believe me when I tell you this app is absolutely worth every penny. However, there aren't enough stars in the universe that rank how great the support is. The support at Shopstorm is better than ANY other support on Shopify and I challenge anybody to prove me wrong. Anyway that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Bumble Bee Britches

Very easy to use. Customer service is great and always willing to help!

Rio De Janeiros Rainbows

Love the ap! Support was AWESOME and responded quickly!

Keystonevapor

Ive use a lot of apps on shopify and Product Customizer app and team members have been the best I have ever dealt with. Went above and beyond on getting the app to work with my custom set up and tweaking things left and right for me. They are the only app so far to truly show that they want you as a customer and want to keep you as a customer. I'd give em 6 stars if I could.

Urbanfairways

My experience with this app has been great from installing it onto our shopify theme to quick responses from support - amazing!