Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, product options, and up-charging

PrivacyCase - Because there is a case for privacy.

We found limitations in the Shopify storefront and selected Product Customizer as our solution to help us gather more information from our customers.

The application is super easy to use and has helped up bridge the information gap left by the basic Shopify storefront.

cherryBLOX

Excellent tool - simplifies the entire process of variables and custom elements. Quick install and solid instruction and documentation.

fabrix

Very useful app to add variations to your products without actually adding to your SKU.

Recommended !

Cubiczirconia

The Product Customizer app saves me so much time and money!
Lots of rings we sell comes in the customer's choice of 24 different sizes, plus 5 different material options, plus 13 different center stone shapes, PLUS 9 different center stone sizes! These multiple different options used to mean that every ring spent hundreds of SKUs and without upgrading to a higher level of Shopify, I'd be limited to a very small selection of jewelry.

This app allows me to add different product options without the hassle of a 100,000 excel sheet for each product import -- and the saved sets make it a task that takes less than 5 seconds for each product.

I love it!

That said, my only wish for this product would be that it would allow for different product options input by Product Optimizer to update the cost of the product (like having different variants in Shopify does). Update: February 2017 I had asked for this variant pricing option for a year or more and it looks like the team at Product Customizer added this feature. I'll be using it soon.

Choose901

Great app! Thanks for making it work so well! I wish there was a 1-800 number though or a live chat. It's great though!

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next