Product Options and Customizer

Customize product options, variations + file uploads with ease

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Shimmery Creations

Product customizer has really helped with creating my new website. It is definitely beneficial in that if your business has very specific products that need multiple options like our business, it will save you many hours of work. The only downfall so far has been that if you forget something you cannot add it once its been saves. You have to start all over which if you have invested in a lot of hours this could become a true headache. I am told there will be a update to these issues and am currently waiting for this to launch because I have about 500 products that I need to fix but cant. Since I am new and learning as I go this is the only issue I have run into. Once they add these fixes it will be a perfect app

Coppertops Paperie

I've only used it for about 6 hours, but so far it has been very intuitive!

PrivacyCase - Because there is a case for privacy.

We found limitations in the Shopify storefront and selected Product Customizer as our solution to help us gather more information from our customers.

The application is super easy to use and has helped up bridge the information gap left by the basic Shopify storefront.

cherryBLOX

Excellent tool - simplifies the entire process of variables and custom elements. Quick install and solid instruction and documentation.

fabrix

Very useful app to add variations to your products without actually adding to your SKU.

Recommended !

Cubiczirconia

The Product Customizer app saves me so much time and money!
Lots of rings we sell comes in the customer's choice of 24 different sizes, plus 5 different material options, plus 13 different center stone shapes, PLUS 9 different center stone sizes! These multiple different options used to mean that every ring spent hundreds of SKUs and without upgrading to a higher level of Shopify, I'd be limited to a very small selection of jewelry.

This app allows me to add different product options without the hassle of a 100,000 excel sheet for each product import -- and the saved sets make it a task that takes less than 5 seconds for each product.

I love it!

That said, my only wish for this product would be that it would allow for different product options input by Product Optimizer to update the cost of the product (like having different variants in Shopify does). Update: February 2017 I had asked for this variant pricing option for a year or more and it looks like the team at Product Customizer added this feature. I'll be using it soon.

Choose901

Great app! Thanks for making it work so well! I wish there was a 1-800 number though or a live chat. It's great though!

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next