Product Options & Customizer

Product options, customize product variations, variant options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Lawless Lacrosse

Time spent using app About 3 years

Great App! Allows for much more flexibility in options with Shopify's built in limit. Just wish there was a way to make some options not required with the selection of a previous option.

Tiggers Creations

Time spent using app About 1 year

I would give it 5 stars if it was able to track inventory for multiple options such as 3 red, 4 blue and 5 yellow or with sizes etc. It is however very easy to install, it works flawlessly and support is excellent. Thanks for making a worthy product.

Ella's Closet Boutique

Very helpful app! Simple to set up and easy to use. My shop sells monogrammed jewelry and accessories and being able to set up colors, styles and characters is a big help!

Home of The Magic Mug

I just Download the App, and i'm love.... That's Great Solution for my Business

2ChicNails

I am a neophyte and this app was very easy to understand. I had a tough time putting snippets in the right place; one quick email and their support team did it for me! I played around with the options and quickly got them installed. I ended up using a different app only because I needed different functionality. When I wrote to explain and ask how to remove the CS-installed snippets, they got right back to me to explain how. Wonderful team @ Product Customizer.

Just Trying It

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great App, Great Service! This app allows me to have customers apply customization to only the products that I choose rather than my whole product line. Love the way the customization is captured in the order form prior to check out as well. Thanks for your prompt response to my inquiry for help installing the customizer on my product!

G Schoepfer Inc Eyes for Dolls

This is a very helpful tool. I was able to do exactly what I needed to do to sell my product. In the past I have had to work with very large and difficult files to make changes and show the different prices, colors and styles of my product.....not anymore!

kris nations

Time spent using app Over 7 years

Really great app. VERY helpful support with immediate attention to issues.

Kerry Lyons

Time spent using app Over 4 years

A really functional app that does what it says on the tin. The tutorials are really comprehensive but even if you need help or have questions, the support team are there to lend a hand. Personally needed a fair bit of customization assistance to match my theme but I'm particularly fussy! :) Would recommend.

NVivo Japan Shop

Location Japan
Time spent using app Over 6 years

It works very well and is easy to use.

Great value for money.