Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Infinite product variations, options, color swatches & more.

apias

This app was perfect for adding a fourth option to our product bundles. Great app and a great support team! We had a problem with one of our configurations due to a human error on our side. It took no more than 10 minutes from we emailed support until we were up and running again.

May 7, 2021

Hello to our friends from apias

Thank you! We appreciate this fantastic review! We are glad we were able to assist!

McDonald's Candies

Had an issue at first after downloading but the support team was very helpful and got things re-downloaded & working correctly. Site & products are now looking/operating great!

May 7, 2021

Hello to our friends from McDonald's Candies

We are glad we were able to resolve these issues! Thank you for taking the time out to write us this awesome review! :-)

ShyneCustumz

If You don't understand something , they an have excellent team to help you with all your needs, And really quick response time . So far this app has worked great for me

May 4, 2021

Hello to our friends from ShyneCustumz

We are happy we could assist :-) Thank you for leaving this wonderful review! We sincerely appreciate it!

Wedding Traders

I Changed my theme and needed assistance with the switch. Support was great. Kevon resolved the issue quickly.

Hello to our friends from Wedding Traders

We appreciate you leaving this awesome review! We will let Kevon know that his assistance was greatly appreciated :-)

Your Photo Masks

This app does exactly what I wanted AND, to top it off, the support I received was super fast and helpful! I for sure recommend this app and wouldn't hesitate to use it again in the future.

Hello to our friends from Your Photo Masks

Thank you so much for leaving this awesome review! We appreciate you :-) All the best on your e-commerce journey!

BEX

This app does exactly what we need it to. We've had it installed for over a year, and the support team was very helpful getting it set up. We changed themes in August and had no issues with the app transferring. Just in the past week, we had a bug where customers were unable to see their carts when checking out. I submitted a ticket, and the issue was fixed within 2 days. Great service! Highly recommend!

May 4, 2021

Hello to our friends from BEX

Thank you for this high recommendation! We will relay your appreciation to our support team! :-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any additional queries!

-Melissa & the Product Customizer Support Team

Rosie Joan Collective Inc.

This app has done exactly what I had hoped it would in allowing my customers to provide details about their purchase without having to set up variables in my shop. Customer service has been really helpful as well with any early issues I had experienced. I would definitely recommend this app.

May 4, 2021

Hello to our friends from Rosie Joan Collective Inc.

We are happy we were able to help! We really appreciate you and wish you and your store great success!

OKIESUBLIMATION

I had a small problem with the app not allowing customers to change their variants. I contacted the app support and Sheniel responded very fast, she helped me extremely fast and had my site back up and running. Sheniel was very polite and helpful.

May 4, 2021

Hello to our friends from OKIESUBLIMATION

Thank you for leaving us this thorough review! We really appreciate it!

Reeves & Reeves

We recently installed this app to add gift wrap to the products on our website. We had a slight issue once the app was installed with our product variants not working, but we reached out to support and Kevon was really helpful. He responded quickly to our issue and corrected the problem all within 24 hours. Great service and would definitely recommend!

May 3, 2021

Hello to our friends from Reeves & Reeves

Thanks for leaving us this awesome review! We really appreciate the kudos! We are glad we could help don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more queries.

HappyLaulea

The team has fixed the issue. If you having an problem where the customization is sold out at check out, please make sure the Item Customization is not modified and set to Archived and Draft. When this is set to archive, it will show that it is Out of stock.

May 3, 2021

Hello to our friends from HappyLaulea

Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review! We appreciate it! :-) We are happy we could assist you!