Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer | Reviews

by Product Customizer

Customize product options, variations + file uploads with ease

Pragati Palms

Quick feedback, spot-on help. The support team is fantastic. Max worked with our company to create custom options that drastically improved the functionality of our website. Would highly recommend!

The Dedication Company

This app is amazing. Each of my products has three to four things to customize including letters and Product Customizer lets the customer select those options in a clear, unconfusing way upon adding items to cart. It is so easy to set up and use. So excited about these new options in my shop.

Engrave - Awards & More...

Works great for those looking to sell personalized products.

Tree Hugger Cloth Pads

App was not working properly and I waited 5 days with no reply to emails from support and have had to delete the app. I do not recommend it and have found an easier to use app.

March 19, 2020

Hello!
This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager for Product Customizer. We took over this app from the previous owner :)

You left a negative review for Product Customizer a long time ago and I am emailing to see if you wouldn’t mind removing it (or adding more stars)?

We have already made several improvements and fixes to past issues with this app (including new features and 24/7 support) - and it REALLY helps our ranking on the App Store if we can remove the handful of negative reviews.

Please let me know how I can support you and help in return? I appreciate it very much!

-Sean & the Product Customizer Team

Rocket's Custom Melts

We offer a lot of products with many, many customized and interchangeable options. Needless to say, this app works GREAT for managing huge lists of options.

Www Safety Label Co Uk

Very useful app, we have sold several products using the custom text input feature. Thanks from the Safety-label team.

DAKOTA DOG COMPANY

This app is great! Makes it easy to make multi variants in your store! Best decision to use this app!

gratitudevisit.com

This is an amazingly easy and terrific app. I recommend it highly and would use it again in a flash. I have a little different need and wasn't sure Customizer would work. I emailed their support site for help and they responded quickly and so helpfully. When I found out how to use it I was surprised at how simple it was.

Rockstar Body Jewelry

Remarkable! If your product has more than 99 variants then this app was designed for you. It's extremely easy to use and has features that will save you a lot of time when publishing your new product. Not only can you have full control over stylizing the customizer to fit your theme, but the customer support guru's are very eager to make sure your experience with Product Customizer is the absolute best. Thanks for creating this user friendly app!

Simply Borrowed

Simple and straight forward for managing multiple products with similar variants!