Product Options & Customizer

Customize product variations, product options & variants!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Transient Books

Time spent using app About 2 years

Super versatile, I am able to provide so many options to my customers. Very intuitive to set up on the back end. Customer service tops.

Little One Layette

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Useful app and able to customise my needs. Very helpful support and fast response. Highly recommended!

Le Cubicule

Time spent using app About 1 year

Super easy to use, integrates perfectly with my shop. I needed some minor adjustments made and Ryan was very helpful - it was all done within a few hours. I tried a couple of other apps to add more options (and priced options) to my products, and this is definitively my favorite and the most user friendly. Thanks!

Smpeyton

We have been using this app (live) for about eight weeks now and it has been worth every penny. Our store provides mostly custom products and having flexible / multiple options for a product are critical. Shopstorm's is by far the cleanest and fully functional of all the available apps, and I did indeed go through them all. What most of that money has paid for is the just excellent support. Sure there are a couple of bugs with the app but these developers are pushing the envelope of what basic functionality the base shopify platform is offering, so it's to be expected and all apps have their quirks. Where Shopstorm shines is how fast they will fix a problem for you and reply to your inquiries. I hope they continue to get large support from the community and can continue to improve upon this great app. If the look of the customization in the shopping cart could be cleaned up and a couple of other small issues worked out it would be a perfect app. Use this app and we can get them there!

Sawtooth Shirts

These Guys are awesome! The app works exactly as I need and they helped me adjust some things to fit to my store! Thanks guys!

Candylandstudio

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This app is easy to set up and use, and the support team is also very helpful and quick to respond. Would definitely recommend!

Kiki Pet Tees

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 1 year

Ryan is very helpful, professional, fast and effective. I had some problems and he went ahead solved it for me in just a couple of hours. I'm very happy with Product Customizer, and surely recommend it for everyone who have a shop selling custom products.

Ebodyboarding Com

Time spent using app Over 4 years

We had some issues a couple of weeks after installing this app, but the developers quickly fixed the problem and it's working perfectly. We use it to allow customers to request specific installation options for one product, and we use it to allow customers to build a custom bodyboard selecting features that all require specific extra charges based on what they select. It works like a charm if you have a similar need.

Signs Of A Daydreamer

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Love this App, I sent a request for support and Ryan from customer service helped me out within 24 hours. Thank you!

Loulourose

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Product Customizer works great and Ryan is really fast with support. We did extensive customisation of the UI on top of Product Customizer and Ryan was able to answer our many questions on APIs that are not officially documented, making it much easier for us to achieve the UI we wanted.