Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Infinite product variations, options, color swatches & more.

Wiccan Supplies, Witchcraft Supplies & Pagan Supplies Experts-Eclectic Artisans

Today I happen to come across Product Customizer on the app store after failing at an attempt on my own to create something similar. It downloaded quickly, simply and efficiently and works FANTASTIC! We now have an efficient new way of dealing with custom orders AND with its professional look & ease of use, customers are able to create pretty much any type of product based on the parameters you set for them. This will surely make Happy Customers!

After downloading the app, I realized I had done something to my template when trying to play "web developer" on my own...not realizing that all my products had vanished due to my own neglect.

I contacted the creators of this app to see what happened, thinking something went wrong. I spoke with Denis, and he gladly logged in to my shop's back end and was able to find the issue that I created (not his app 0:-) oops! He went in and fixed my error and then set up product customizer for me. Within 5 minutes he called me back and thankfully I hadn't caused any permanent damage to my site.

After getting everything back to normal, I had realized a small alignment issue on the product page once more (still due to my previous error). Since he had gone in there prior and was familiar with my issue, I sent an e-mail asking if that was something they could fix and offered to remit payment to him to fix it for us. About 15 minutes later, I look at the site and the alignment issue was fixed. I then see an e-mail from Denis saying,"I was able to fix the alignment problem, take a look to see if everything looks okay."

Needless to say, Denis, on his own free time, was willing to go WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND any type of service I was expecting and fixed this issue for me without even thinking twice. I honestly have to say, you just DO NOT find this type of service or help anymore.

Even if you may only need this app for a few items, it is WELL worth it, as it is extremely simple to use, and takes very little time to specify different variants (PLUS you have other options such as adding a file upload for your customers to upload images, and text boxes where they can add messages to the product its self for extra customization. This app will not only help you, but will add new e-commerce capabilities you may not have had prior to using this app.

5 STARS ALL AROUND, for a great app and unheard of above and beyond fantastic customer support!!!

212 Concept- Modern Living

Not only the app is extremely simple and functional to use, the customer service is able to provide any feedback and assist the user with any questions instantly. Great service!!

Bella and Bloom

New to Shopify and apps. A simple email to support solved the issue lightening fast. Thank you for your friendly and dedicated team!

Havana Row

The app works correctly and made it simple for us to add "file upload" to the options for our product. Best of all, Denis stands behind his app and provides great support!

Avery + Ethan - Plates For Kids

This App is a lifesaver. I was suprised that Shopify did not already come with a way to do this and breathed a sigh of relief when i found this app (after spending days setting up my shop!). The support is top notch. My support emails were answers in what seemed like mere minutes. the interface is easy to use and it does exactly what it says it does. Fabulous app - I reccomend it.

Cirque du Soleil

Simply the best way to customize your products and on top of it they offer a great customer service!

MERCI ! Thank you!

I just can't wait to see what's next with them!

Francois Quirion

couture-accessories-j-na-GSb

We want to thank you for your help and support in figuring out how to use your Product Customizer App! My son and I are new to website building and we really appreciate your prompt response to our confusion and many questions.
You were prompt in returning our call (A BIG DEAL!) and very patient and clear with the instructions and guidance.
We can heartily recommend your App and your service to anyone who appreciates back-up and support!
Thanks a million! Keep up the excellent customer support!
Sincerely.
J-na Taylor-Garcia
Head Designer
J-na Haute Couture

3 DOG LIGHTS

Just got this App yesterday. I immediately encountered a problem due to my template. Emailed support and Denis got back to me right away and went into my site to make adjustments so everything worked. LOVE the support. Thank you! I also am really loving the App itself. I have a ton of variants and hit my limits yesterday as I was attempting to add more. We donate to various animal groups and are continuously adding more, creating more variants. This App is allowing me to add them all and into the future. I also like the ability to add text boxes. Was trying to figure out how to do that. This App came at just the right time. And, it was super quick to change my current variants over to this.

Hempress Skincare

What a wonderful little app. Does what it promises so far. I am computer illiterate and I found it very easy to configure if you watched the video :-) Thank you Denis for the great little app. Now I'm going back to work loading more product. I've freed up 16 sku's so far.
Wonderful

Spoilt Pets

really good app - easily the best and most valuable one i have installed. it actually saves a lot of money - any shop where each product has a few variations, e.g. 3 colours and 3 sizes, will very quickly eat up all the available SKUs in their shopify plan, forcing them to upgrade and pay higher monthly bills. this app eliminates the need to do that, while still allowing the use of shopify variants (useful for when the variant price changes) simultaneously.

the interface is very simple, and i flew through adding many variants to all of my (350+) products.

on top of all this, the customer support is excellent. denis responded to my email quickly, and was very helpful. he even implemented a suggestion to the code within a couple of hours! you don't get that with most apps.

so thanks for the great app! i would really recommend it. you can see it in use on my site: