Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer | Reviews

by Product Customizer

Customize product options, variations + file uploads with ease

Hanna Melin

Really liked the App, easy to use, and does what I need!

BELLAlicious Boutique

Love the app ~ We sell personalized products, so it was crucial for us to find an app that worked for us. Denis was very helpful, and assisted with all the adjustments we needed to make our site look just the way we were hoping it would. Thanks!

daisy1010

This app was easy to install, understand, and has a very intuitive interface that is uncomplicated to figure out. The customer service was prompt and very friendly. I recommend this product!

Love Letters Cards

Love this app! It does exactly as advertised and is super easy to set up and use. It has saved me tons of time and is well worth the cost. Plus the support has been excellent. Even when I had an issue that turned out to be not related to the app, Denis took the time to not only get back to me, but to contact my theme developer to help get the problem resolved. Now THAT is customer service.

Something for Daisy.com

Really good app. The best I have seen so far. Easy to install and makes it easy to add variants and to increase the number of options I want my customers to have.

This is really saving me money.

I would really recommend this.

Steve (SomethingforDaisy.com)

Luchador MMA

This applicaiton was perfect for my needs. Easy to install and the customer service was extremly quick to help me customize the spacing and font to my website.

bumblebeepaperie

Love this! I spent hours trying to figure out how to customize my products and this solved the issue within minutes. I could not be happier with it.

Texas Timber Bat Co.

This App is AWESOME! And Denis is great. Because of the large number of variants we have per product (with custom engraving), this App gives us the flexibility to setup products how we want to – no longer limited by the 100 variant cap. The flexibility is great and very easy to use. And once you create a template, you can use it on the next product with a click of a button, eliminating any need to type the variables again. I can't imagine living without this – just wish it would have come out sooner!

Dragonfly Bubble Bath

It did everything I needed it to. Easy to install and easy to add options to any product.

HolsterWorx

Not only is this a great app, but the customer support was superb! The installation tutorial was very easy to follow, but did not go so well for me. The theme I had chosen was slightly different and required a little "finesse" in order for it to match my overall theme. I reached out to Product Customizer support and within 1 hour was contacted by an extremely friendly representative (Denis). He immediately understood the issue and made the changes for me just as fast! I highly recommend this product to fellow Shopify retailers.