Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, product options, and up-charging

kickstartkids

Amazing customer support! They were a life saver with their super fast response and edits. Very useful plugin!

February 4, 2021

Hello to our friends from kickstartkids

Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We are happy that you are satisfied :-) We wish you and your store great success!

-Melissa & the Product Customizer Support Team

Next Custom Gift

Product Customizer is a great app, very easy to use. The customer service is also amazing. Whenever I had a problem, Nathan would immediately help me to solve it. Thank you so much!

Hello to our friends from Next Custom Gift

Thank you! We are glad you love the app :-) Thank you for the kudos on our customer service! We are happy we could assist you!

-Melissa & the Product Customizer Support Team

Minx Bronzing and Cosmetics

I really love this app. The app is very simple to navigate through and set up and works very well with the shopify platform. The new addition of the setup wizard makes for even more functionality and options to enhance the look of the options on the product pages.
The customer service provided is very efficient and responses and fixes are very quick.

Hello to our friends from Taffy Town

Thank you for leaving us this fabulous review! We really appreciate it! :-) We are glad we were able to assist you!

-Melissa & The Product Options & Customizer

Taffy Town

Many thanks to Sean and the team! Product Customizer has been responsible for creating our 3 best-selling custom products. After working to perfect our solution, I can proudly recommend this app and customer service. Each time we have an issue with the customizer, they handle it right away!

Hello to our friends from Taffy Town

Thank you for leaving this review! We are glad the app is working great for you, we appreciate the recommendation

Pup Post

Very easy-to-use functionality included. It even gives you the option to make design changes for each type of field. Other similar apps that I’ve tried require coding. The team is also responsive and supportive. Highly recommend!

Hello to our friends from Pup Post

Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We appreciate your support and we are thankful for customers like you.

Aerial Silks New Zealand

Great product, easy to use out of the box. As soon as I had any issues customer service helped me out within hours, it was amazing! Really friendly CS team. Product does what is says on the label, Adds options and Customizes, really easy to use!

January 28, 2021

Hello to our friends from Aerial Silks New Zealand

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are happy we could help :-) We wish you and your store all the best for 2021!

HartCo. Home & Body

Product Options and Customizer is a Great App that allowed us to setup our product options quickly. Their amazing support team provided fast support when we needed it.

January 27, 2021

Hello to our friends from HartCo. Home & Body

Thanks for leaving us this fantastic review! We’re glad we could assist and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you! :-) We wish you and your store all the best online!

TC Straps

I have been using this app on both of my Shopify stores for 6 years. Recently, I had a new theme installed and this app would not re-install. When I contacted customer support, Sheniel worked on it immediately and found that a file was blocking images and apps. It turns out the Shopify expert installed an optimization snippet file that did the blocking. An optimization file that slowed down the website. Without Sheniel’s help we would still be looking for the answer. And, yes this app allows you more bariants than the Shopify limit of 3.....great app, great people.

January 26, 2021

Hello to our friends from TC Straps

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! :-) We will let Sheniel know that her assistance was greatly appreciated! We wish you all the best on your e-commerce journey :-)

The Gin & Rum Warehouse

Just replaced my previous app with this one for our new store theme, had a couple of teething problems with installation and they were sorted out within 10 mins by the brilliant Pushpesh - Really great service thanks so much!

January 15, 2021

Hello to our friends from The Gin & Rum Warehouse

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We are glad we could assist you! We will let Pushpesh know that his assistance was greatly appreciated!

Cafe Emporos

Excellent customer service! First of all, the app is super easy to use and allows my customers to upload photos directly to my site for personalized orders. When I switched themes I had an issue with the app and they helped me right away. Thank you!

January 12, 2021

Hello to our friends from Cafe Emporos

Thank you so much for leaving us this kind review! We are glad that you love the app and we are glad we could assist you! Thank you for your support :-)