Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, up-charging & conditional logic

All Are Welcome

Nice people to work with, fixed an issue we had quickly. I would recommend this app for those that need some simple, effective customization to their product pages. Thanks!

August 26, 2020

Hello to our friends from All Are Welcome!

Thanks for this awesome recommendation! We appreciate your support and we are glad we could help :-)

Eternal Customs

The app works with every theme I've tried and updates within seconds of changing themes! Every time I've had to reach out with a question, they respond incredibly quick! Highly recommend trying if you need a drop down menu or adding customization options to your product pages in any way!

August 24, 2020

Hello to our friends from Eternal Customs!

Many thanks to you for leaving us this great review! We definitely appreciate it and we wish you much success on your e-commerce journey! :-)

Intuition Backgrounds

We use this app to add customized options to our products throughout our website. Whether it just be a checkbox option or an additional cost option, it is very consistent and works well with our product pages. It is very user friendly and the customer support is great. I would definitely recommend using this application.

August 20, 2020

Hello to our friends from Intuition Backgrounds!

It's extremely kind of you to leave this AWESOME review on the Shopify app store, thank you! We sincerely appreciate it. We wish your store much success! :-)

Powderaddicts

Works just as advertised and can't say enough about the super fast support team. They really care and really do help. Highly recommend!

August 14, 2020

Hello to our friends from Powderaddicts!

We appreciate you taking the time out to leave this awesome review! We sincerely appreciate it. Thanks for the kudos on our support team as well, we are happy we could assist you :-)

Sziro Jewelry

Lots of options, works well, great support. I needed a some help adding it to my theme and got it done fast.

August 12, 2020

Hello friends from Sziro Jewelry!

We appreciate you taking the time out to leave us this awesome review! Many thanks as well for the kudos on our customer service! :-) We wish Sziro Jewelry much success online!

Divyno

Perfect, fast to set up and work in seconds, also customer service very reactive and helpful
All good 5/5 !!!

August 12, 2020

Hello friends from Divyno!

Extremely nice of you to leave this awesome rating for us on the Shopify app store! We sincerely appreciate your support! We hope that your store scores it big time online :-)

DickAtYourDoor

Love the options and ability to customize your own products. We have been searching the right app for a long time and even started hiring a developer to build it ourselves before we found this app, which knocked it out of the park in terms of functionality. No custom developer needed anymore as this app is perfect.

August 10, 2020

Hello friends from DickAtYourDoor!

We sincerely appreciate you leaving this awesome rating for us on the Shopify app store! We're extremely glad our app has been useful to your store! We hope that your store is super-popular online! :-)

Grow Book™

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!
I came over from Bold options (what a disaster) everything I wanted that Bold Options failed to deliver is included with this app!!!!
Pros:
- easy install
- Implemented all options in 15 minutes without training
- support available, even 5.58am
- Works on FLEX theme by OOTSB
Cons:
- Logic option not available in Base package, for now I have to do without

August 6, 2020

Hello to our friends from Grow Book™,

Thanks SOOOO much for leaving this FANTASTIC review!! We sincerely appreciate your support :-) Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have more queries, we are always here to help. We wish Grow Book™ great success online! :-)

BroTagz

This app does all I need it to do. The ONLY thing that is missing for me is a IMAGE SWATCH Picker. I want to upload my own image to appear on swatch, then my customer can then choose the different options based on the pictures.

August 3, 2020

Hello to our friends from BroTagz,

Thanks SOOOO much for leaving this AWESOME review! We sincerely appreciate your support :-) Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have more queries, we are here to help. We wish BroTagz much success online! :-)

Eleanor Rose

This is a great app to add customization options for your customers. It is very intuitive and easy to use. We had some issues integrating it but Yaneeke did an outstanding job fixing all our issues.
Absolutely would recommend!

August 3, 2020

Hello to our friends from Eleanor Rose,

Thanks SOOOO much for leaving this GREAT review! We sincerely appreciate your support :-) We will let Yaneeke know her efforts were greatly appreciated! We wish Eleanor Rose much success online! :-)