Variant Option Product Options

Unlimited product options/customize product variations/swatch

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Custom Candy Creations

This is pretty easy to use as Apps go. There are things I wish it would do (like adding a set of customizations to a full collection all at once) but overall it's a good deal for $4/month.

VSAP Clothing

Love this, took me week to find this, my website product requires many varients. Just what I needed!

Happ-E-Vapes

Just what I needed. The 100 variant limit from shopify was a little restricting. Product customizer freed me from that limitation and allowed me to offer the deals I need.

Fraser Parsley

Love this app! Helps us have an easy customer order experience and our fulfilment is simplified. The Customer Service is AMAZING too, really prompt, helpful and truly goes the extra mile. So grateful, thank you!

Reborn Baby Boutique

Just wonderful! The best App to use. So easy and straight forward. I haven't even read the help guide yet as I haven't needed it. Very easy to figure out on your own.

Outstanding customer service also.

discountpointeshoes.com

This is a great app that has saved me hours setting up all my product options. It took just minutes to get the hang of it and I was soon creating products with hundreds of variants. I did have some questions about customizing the appearance of my website option selections, and received outstanding guidance from the developer in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend this product!

Doggie Decals

LOVE THIS APP! We've been using it for a couple months with great success and it's perfect for our customized Make My Mutt decals. We're currently redesigning our site and ran into a snag along the way so we contacted the support team around midnight... the very next day I received an email saying that everything has been fixed. Best part, everything actually WAS fixed.

Highly recommend this invaluable app and superb support!

~ Doggie Decals

Courtney Bock Designs

Love this app - it has changed the functionality of my store IMMENSELY and I could not use the shopify website if not for the app. My store is comprised of ALL items that involve multiple variants, so this app makes it easy and user-friendly. Very pleased.

Klick & Klasp!

This App is amazing! I only wish I had found it sooner! It has solved and resolved all of the issues I was having!!

Personalized Candle Store

This app has allowed me to add functionality that I did not have before. My customers now have the option of uploading files directly too me. We do not have to rely on a separate email for this. The support staff has been very helpful and responded immediately to my questions.