Product Options & Customizer

Product options, customize product variations, variant options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

CYRIL LEATHER AND SUCH

What can I say? This apps features should be default on every online market place. I CAN NOT run my shop with out it. I almost gave up trying to sell online. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

FunSignFactory

The app is great. It was the solution to our problem - adding customizations to all our products. The app is really easy to understand and use and the support is great. They were friendly and replied really fast to our inquiries. There is one minus though, for those that have a large inventory to edit. The app doesn't allow to bulk edit product. Each product must be edited individually, and this can prove a little hard when you have an inventory of over 1.000 items.

High-VoltageVapes

This is the only way I could find to give customer huge number of multiple variants. It has worked amazing and is super easy to use. Love this app. Super affordable.

made2ordermetal.com

Love this app, gives me the ability to add a text box next to my product that shows up on the order as well, an absolute necessity for my company, take a look at made2ordermetal.com, oh, and get this app!

Classic Hound

Love this App - it's been literally life changing for my shop. Thank you Product Customizer!

Maine Baby Treats

Oh my I am in love! I just spent about 3-4 hours uploading products and variants within my .csv file and although I learned a lot, I did not get the results I desired. I was then informed of this great app. I fell in love after customizing the first product. It is so EASY and SIMPLE. I have all of my product options, it looks fantastic and my customers are going to love my new site when it launches in a few days.

THANK YOU times a million for saving me hours of work!

Quest Awards

Wow, Product Customizer is a wonderful application. Quest Awards is a custom recognition awards company and it is critical that our customers are able to enter their personalization instructions easily and accurately for each product. Whether that is by entering engraving text manually, uploading a document with instructions, or uploading their corporate logo, Product Customizer does it all! We installed the app, created a few engraving profiles, and add the appropriate profile to each of our 1,000+ products. During this process, we discovered that when instructions are entered by the client in the large text box option, we could not see the “return key” function when viewing the order. Essentially it looks like one long line of text rather than each line of text being on a separate line. Not seeing these line breaks the way the client entered the information was a huge operational and client satisfaction issue. Well the Product Maximizer support team of Max, Justin, Kim sprang into action (mostly Max actually). It seems the problem required collaboration between the App and Shopify support. Well all I can tell you is that the support from Product Customizer was exceptional. Max was instrumental in identifying the issue, recommending solutions, and relaying that information to Shopify directly. Then working with them to resolve the issue and perform final testing. One last final small adjustment by Product Customizer and the problem was resolved. The positive impact on our business was immediate and the shopping experience of our clients improved dramatically. I don't spend much time typing out APP reviews, but in this case I really want to express my thanks to Max and to Product Customizer. I would like other Shopify store owners to know this company stands behind its product and has a tremendous support team. So they get a 5 star rating for their product and their support!

Artistically Invited

This Product Customizer App allows me to have the functionality I need with my store to allow my customers the ability to send me their information with their order, saving on time and eliminating a lot of the hassle. This functionality also presents a more professional appearance to my operating as well. Thank you so much!!
(Edited 4/26/2016): I've recently upgraded to the Premium version, and I'm so happy I did. The ability to charge for certain add-ons or features has given me the additional functionality for which I was looking. The fact that the developers install this upgrade for you for free is a HUGE value. They also helped me with some additional tweaks I needed afterwards. I cannot speak enough about the high quality of customer service they offer. I am beyond impressed. Thank you!

LineArtPrints Store

This is a great app. When I first set up my store, I manually entered each option, which took forever. I would have installed Product Customizer in the beginning if I had known about it. Make it easy on yourself and install it today.

crazyrebels.com

Product Customizer has been a truly awesome app! It makes adding options to each product seamless, no more confusing variant mayhem. This app is extremely user friendly, very quick and simple to use and access. And the best part is their customer service, if you have a question or need help with something they are super quick to not answer but fix it and then follow up to make sure it works correctly. We would highly recommend Product Customizer! No problems or issues to report of as of yet.