Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, product options, and up-charging

The Indy Connection

Great app, love the integration with PageFly. The support team goes above & beyond to help you customize the form(s) to match your theme. Thank you all for the help, now go download this app! PS, this is a real review not some computer generated response. How can you be sure? Nipples. No one in their right mind would write that.

December 29, 2020

Hello to our friends from The Indy Connection

We appreciate this awesome review! We are glad we could help, we will relay your kudos to our support team ;-)

campmoms

Great app, easy to install. I had one small issue when I installed it, and they fixed it for me in no time, very responsive! Now my customers can customize their items easily.

December 29, 2020

Hello to our friends from campmoms

Thank you for dropping this great review here! We appreciate the support and we are glad we could help :-)

bare-soaps

I've been using this app for years. I recently changed themes and their customer services literally responded within minutes when I had a question. Thank you!

December 24, 2020

Hello to our friends from bare-soaps

Life is a Mesh

Finally a beautiful solution that allow to customize easily each product page. The customer support is really helpful and help us to quickly setup the app as we want it on our theme. Thanks team!

December 24, 2020

Hello to our friends from Life is a Mesh

Thanks for leaving us this awesome review! We really appreciate the kudos! We are glad we could help don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more queries. ;-)

928sRus, Inc.

I had some specific tweaks to make the app work and display my product in the best way for our customers and the support team did a great job working with me to customize the app to work for us.

December 18, 2020

Hello to our friends from 928sRus, Inc.

Thank you for writing us this great review! We are glad the app is working well for you so far and we are thankful for your support :-)

Ton Nom

I use the app in almost all my products on my store. This is definitely one of the best apps out there. But what I like the most is the outstanding customer service, they are super fast and helpful! I had an issue when installing a new theme, and they fixed it right away. Highly recommended

December 18, 2020

Hello to our friends from Ton Nom

Thanks for taking the time out to leave us this fantastic review we really appreciate it! We wish your store great success online!

The Yummy Company

There is good customer service, there is great customer service and then there's FANTASTIC customer service. The guys from Product Customizer fall into that last category. Their tool works perfectly and if it doesn't, support is always there for a helping hand. Five stars.

December 14, 2020

Hello to our friends from The Yummy Company

Thank you for this thorough and superb review! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time out to write this and we are extremely happy that the app has been useful to you. We wish you an awesome holiday season with lots of sales! ;-)

BergArtsmykke

Great app for giving all your products additional options in a variety of ways. Super helpful team behind the app, that are ready to help you if you need a hand. Definately worth it!

December 8, 2020

Hello to our friends from BergArtsmykke

We are super happy you love the app! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review, we truly do appreciate it :-)

Enchanted Thoughts Club

Great customer service. They helped me out with an issue I was having with coding on my website. All around great.

December 4, 2020

Hello to our friends from Enchanted Thoughts Club

We appreciate the kudos! We are happy that your issue was resolved and that you are satisfied! :-) We wish your store the utmost success online!

Figs & Ginger

I've been using this app for years now. I recently did something silly that removed the code and messaged them late at night, by 9am the next morning they had it squared away and all is well. Super easy to use, would definitely recommend. Great customer service. I use with the Retina theme.

December 1, 2020

Hello to our friends from Figs & Ginger

A big heartfelt thank you for leaving this great review! Thanks for the kudos on our customer service, we are glad we could be of great help to you :-) we wish Figs & Ginger major success online!