Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, up-charging & conditional logic

Sara Gabriel B2B

This app is easy to use and provides a lot of functionality. The support was fast and friendly as well. Definitely recommend!

July 29, 2020

Hello to our friends from Sara Gabriel B2B,

Thanks a lot for leaving this GREAT review! We really appreciate it! Thanks as well for the kudos on our customer service! We wish your store all the best online!

Melissa & The Product Options & Customizer Team

Litto Store

This is a must have app for my store. I have many customizable listings, and this is an all in one solution that provides so many easy options. Collins helped me recently with an issue that came up with my store theme, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you so much.

July 22, 2020

Hello, friends from Litto Store!

Thanks SOOO much for this awesome review. We really appreciate it!! We're glad you feel our app is a must-have, thanks for the call-out for Collins we will definitely know his assistance was greatly appreciated! Here's to the Litto Store being a massive online hit :-)

-Melissa & The Product Options & Customizer Support Team

Ebb & Flow Jewelry

This app has been great - I have a very customized website and this has made it so easy to add so many variations!

July 9, 2020

Hello friends from Ebb & Flow Jewelry

Thanks for leaving us this great review!, glad it's working well for you and you are happy with its performance!.

-Melissa & The Product Options and Customizer Support Team

YourBagTag

We have been a Product Customizer client/user for almost 5 years now. Our entire business is based on custom names, addresses, graphics, etc. to laser engrave and embroider on a wide variety of luggage and equipment tags. This weekend we encountered an issue as we updated to a new version of our store theme. Steven quickly responded with a solution over the July 4th weekend, allowing us to test and publish our update. Highly recommend! Thank you for the great customer support.

July 6, 2020

Hello to our friends from YourBagTag,

We really appreciate this awesome review!, thank you for your continued support! Thanks also for the kudos for our customer service, we will definitely let Steven know his assistance was greatly appreciated. We hope your store is super-successful online!.

-Melissa & The Product Options and Customizer Support Team

Julia Gash

Steven was a great help in getting the app to work successfully when we were building our shop. He answered our questions and kept us informed as to what he was doing. Thank you Steve!

July 1, 2020

Hello Julia!

We are ecstatic that our support team was extremely responsive and helpful to you. We wish you all the success with your store! :)

-Melissa & The Product Options & Customizer Team

Perré hecho a mano

Makes my products and store profitable. Adds an easy way to customize products. I was looking for an app like this and finally I found it. I am happy to use it at my store perre.mx

Great Support

July 1, 2020

Hello friends from Perré hecho a mano!

We are glad you love the app! It makes our hard work worthwhile! We are also glad that our support team was responsive and helpful to you. We wish you all the success with your store! :)

-Melissa & The Product Options & Customizer Team

Canicrown

Perfect app. I love how the customer service is reactive and problem solver. Thank you so much and I wish you good luck !

June 18, 2020

Hello friends from Canicrown!

Really appreciate the kudos here! Our team is happy to customize where possible to get what you are needing. I've shared your kudos with the whole support team!

-Sean & The Product Options and Customizer Support Team

FAITH HOPE LOVE

This app is really helpful. You can customize anything on it. Love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 9, 2020

Hello friends from FAITH HOPE LOVE!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a such a positive note -- it means a lot to us! Glad you think our app is great and really helpful :) We're pretty proud of it! Sure hope your FAITH HOPE LOVE is extra-successful online!

-Sean the Customer Success Manager & The Product Options and Customizer Support Team

Stunning Gift Store

the app is amazing, it help my site a lot and customer service is great. 5 stars for quality

May 29, 2020

​This is Sean with Product Customizer. Im SO sorry about the slowdown you experienced with our app :(

Our dev has fixed the issue and you shouldn't see that happening anymore.

Is there anything we can do to get more stars here? Every app has an issue now and then, but it makes a great app to fix the issue and make things right asap... we've done just that.

We really value EVERY client and hope this helps. We love our app and thank you will too. Thanks so much!

Sean Hyatt & The Product Options & Customizer Support Team

Japanny - Best Japanese Knife

Wonderful app and great customer support! Help us very quickly to solve our problems. Thank you very much!

May 28, 2020

Hello friends from Japanny - Best Japanese Knife!

So great for you to leave us this great rating on the Shopify app store! We're glad you find our app wonderful and that you're willing to share! We hope that your store is super-popular online!