Product Options & Customizer

Product Options & Customizer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
February 8, 2014

This is the only app for me! Very helpful when you have multiple sizes, colors, or customizable items like my store (orchardstreetgifts.com). Also - if you have multiple items in your inventory with the same features you can save a set and reuse the same set up for multiple items. Saving time and frustration! Highly recommended!!

OrchardStreetGifts.com
Time spent using app: 11 months
February 7, 2014

It has saved me so much work. I can easily customise all my products. It reduced maybe 2 weeks work to a days work. Love Product Customizer.

Littlegifts.ie
Ireland
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 6, 2014

Wow, this app absolutely saved our business. We needed to provide customized options for our products and the out-of-the box shopify solution wasn't cutting it.

Thanks Product Customizer!

Pet Memory Shop
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited July 29, 2016

This was so easy to install! I was worried I would have to add the "snippets" into the theme editor, but they helped me and it was so easy! I high suggest you use this APP! Their support rep named Kim C. Was FANTASTIC!!! Not only did she help me with everything, she followed up with me several times to make sure I was set. She went above and beyond and was so incredibly helpful! THIS is called fantastic customer service!!!! On top of a fantastic app!!

Yourtreats
Time spent using app: About 7 years
February 4, 2014

My shop specializes in all things monogrammed and personalized so I needed an app that would make it easy to add a text box. This app is perfect! Exactly what I was looking for and so much easier than raw Shopify. Thank you!

Cricket_Stitches
Time spent using app: 3 days
February 3, 2014

We love this app! It makes it so much easier to add options without having to create nxm variants.
And it is really easy to install.
kim@echic.com.au for www.goochlandtees.com

Tailor Painting
Hong Kong SAR
February 1, 2014

This is a great little app.
Unbelievably simple and straight forward.
Talk about a time saver

Why can't all the others be like it??? :-)

Looking forward to adding more products to my catalog!

Bitch T-Shirts™
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 29, 2014

Very very pleased with this app. It made my product listings a lot more easier to customize. Simple to use and the price is reasonable. Would definitely recommend to anyone that has products that need more customization. Thanks!!

Saniki Creations Handmade Chainmaille and Adornments
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited February 14, 2019

Product Customizer is a fantastic app - we use it to gather engraving details from our customers. Easy to use and easy to set up, this is a must have for any one selling customized items!

PupLife Designer Dog Supplies
Time spent using app: Almost 8 years
January 22, 2014

Very useful. I was looking for this functionality and it adds value to my business

Beer Merchandise