Product Options & Customizer

Product Options & Customizer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
July 3, 2015

This app works great, is easy to use and the support is second to none!

Carve On
Ireland
Time spent using app: Almost 8 years
July 2, 2015

Really nice app, easy to understand and work with. If you want to translate your site, this app works well with langify. And the support team, how can i say, amazing!!

Atelier 4920
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
June 29, 2015

Kim was great! the installation was challenging for us to install and Kim did it for us in no time all! This app works great for us and has everything we need and it is really really easy to use. I would recommend this app to anyone who needs simple to use and understand apps.

Custom Designed Graphics
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 24, 2015

Works as promised, although had a bit of trouble with my theme, but luckily the support was great.
Fast and responsive, and went the extra mile to make sure I was completely satisfied with the implementation.
Recommended.

www.makeitstick.dk

Makeitstick
Denmark
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
June 18, 2015

Very well done app with extremely quick support. When initially installing, I had a few questions and emailed after-hours expecting a next-day response. Despite being after-hours, within 30 minutes the app was up and running on our page, and I couldn't be happier with how it looks & performs. This allows us to sell our customizable products MUCH more easily than the default Shopify settings - thank you so much for a great product & your awesome service

Jewel Tone Creations
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 17, 2015

This app is exactly what I need and then some. I'm writing a second review because of the outstanding customer service provided. There were a couple of minor issues that needed to be addressed and they were --- within minutes!

4rails Com
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited January 23, 2016

This a great app! It allows us to add menus with large amounts of options. Easy to use & understand, the crew are super-fast at responding the questions and resolving any issues, and it has made a positive difference to our website.
We can now have all the options we need for any of our products - thanks to Product Customizer.

Ausfr
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 16, 2015

The Product Customizer app does exactly what is says.
I used it on my new site and it worked perfectly.
The support I received from ShopStorm was great!!!
These guys really are "Purple Cows"

Thanks

Tackleselect
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
June 7, 2015

What it does, it does very well. However, it lacks the ability to change option pricing. It's supposed to be implement in 2015, but as of June, it's not yet available.

nationwideprinting.com
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
May 20, 2015

What a great app, and great customer service for any rare issues that arise. As a brand new company needing fast, efficient, and stylish customization options– we could not be more thrilled.

Thanks, ShopStorm!