Product Options & Customizer

Product Options & Customizer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Product Customizer
4.8
September 1, 2020

This APP is very good, the settings are not complicated, and other settings are more convenient. One very good thing is that their customer service response speed is the fastest in all my installed apps. It seems that their company has a comment. I also used it. The same customer service responded quickly.

eusstore.com
China
Time spent using app: 7 months
Product Customizer replied September 3, 2020

Hello to our friends from eusstore.com

We greatly appreciate you leaving this wonderful review here! Thanks for the kudos on our customer service, we are glad we could help! We wish your store major success online! :-)

August 31, 2020

Super easy to use! Very helpful when I needed it and they reply quickly! Thank you Product Customizer Team!

PicFoams.com (Inspirational Cut Outs)
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Product Customizer replied September 1, 2020

Hello to our friends from PicFoams.com (Inspirational Cut Outs)!

Very awesome of you to leave this fantastic review for us here! We really appreciate this! Thank you for your support it means the world to us :-)

August 25, 2020

Nice people to work with, fixed an issue we had quickly. I would recommend this app for those that need some simple, effective customization to their product pages. Thanks!

All Are Welcome
Time spent using app: 10 months
Product Customizer replied August 26, 2020

Hello to our friends from All Are Welcome!

Thanks for this awesome recommendation! We appreciate your support and we are glad we could help :-)

August 22, 2020

The app works with every theme I've tried and updates within seconds of changing themes! Every time I've had to reach out with a question, they respond incredibly quick! Highly recommend trying if you need a drop down menu or adding customization options to your product pages in any way!

Eternal Customs
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Product Customizer replied August 24, 2020

Hello to our friends from Eternal Customs!

Many thanks to you for leaving us this great review! We definitely appreciate it and we wish you much success on your e-commerce journey! :-)

August 20, 2020

We use this app to add customized options to our products throughout our website. Whether it just be a checkbox option or an additional cost option, it is very consistent and works well with our product pages. It is very user friendly and the customer support is great. I would definitely recommend using this application.

Intuition Backgrounds
Time spent using app: About 5 years
Product Customizer replied August 20, 2020

Hello to our friends from Intuition Backgrounds!

It's extremely kind of you to leave this AWESOME review on the Shopify app store, thank you! We sincerely appreciate it. We wish your store much success! :-)