Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, up-charging & conditional logic

Family Shark

The technical support department is too bad, always prolonging the support time, badly affecting the business. 1 star

September 4, 2020

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer.

I see that your unique theme was causing a rare issue with compatibility with our app, and it did take our support team longer than normal as they tried to get to the bottom of it. I'm VERY sorry about this, it is not at all what we aim for.

We would love the chance to try this again? I can personally make sure you are 100% taken care of and get our BEST developers to get it right for your stores theme right away.

Please let me know if I can help you with that? Again I'm very sorry about your experience.

Sean H - Customer Success Manager

Newyorkcreation

One of Worst app in this category.. product not able to synced with real time.. every time i have to contact to customer support.. what the hell is this also they charge 19$ for nothing..

August 25, 2020

Hello to our friends from Fitness Cube!

Thanks for leaving this review, and I'm so sorry the app didn't work as expected. That is not a normal issue that our users have, so sincerest apologies.

Did you know that our app includes 100% Free and Unlimited support? We would have fixed that for you right away if we had known about this issue. With our app, changes to products or product options DO UPDATE in real-time. But if they weren't on your store, we could have fixed that immediately...

Can you give us a chance to fix this for you? Happy to credit that charge back to you right away as well...

Please let me know asap - we are 100% here to help, 24/7...

Sean H & The Product Customizer Support Team

utilsteals

It's difficult to use, and when I want to uninstall, I find it difficult to uninstall. This has caused me a lot of trouble, the customer service efficiency is very low, I am very angry! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

August 5, 2020

Hello,
This is Sean with Product Customizer. Looks like you added our app, emailed us quite a few times in a 2-hour period, and then removed our app. We could have helped you in very short order if you had waited just a little longer. We really did want to help you and get the app fully ready for you asap...

We still can if you'd like to try again? I can help you personally to get fully installed and make sure it is working perfectly with your theme. I will email you directly as well, so please reply to my email. Thanks! We'd love the chance to get this right for you :) Our app is awesome and it should be perfect for your store!

Thanks so much,
Sean & The Product Customizer Support Team

UNIQ's - Gift Store

Updated my product in my store. It doesn't showed inside this apps. ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

June 15, 2020

Hello!
This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager for Product Customizer.

I'm so sorry that there was a delay between when you updated a product on your store and when it showed in our app. Usually that takes 1-2 seconds... sometimes if it is a bigger change (or a whole bunch of changes), it can take 1-2 minutes.

Can you let me know if you saw that issue again? It should be VERY rare with our app.

We are always also working on improvements to our app, so we will be working on this right away! Thanks so much! Let me know if there is anything we can do for you to earn a better rating here... we try very hard to give 100% of our clients an AWESOME experience, 100% of the time! :)

Sean H & The Product Options & Customizer Support Team

EUG FASHION

After removing the App it's still there on my Theme code causing conflict with the New App that i have install on my shop, have contact the DEV team for solution to Remove Completely their App form my Store. Still waiting their response....

June 8, 2020

Hello again friends from EUG Fashion!

Just a friendly followup to make sure your issue is resolved? We did respond and fixed the code the same day you emailed us and posted this review. We are always here to help, no matter what...

Would still love for you to remove this review? Would be much appreciated!

Sean and The Product Customizer Team

**************

Reply June 8:
​Happy Monday!

​Friendly followup to make double-sure that you are taken care of now? We did revert your theme's coding to the original 2 days ago (the same day you emailed us about this). Should be fixed, we're always happy to do that!

​If you're good to go now, we'd love it if you could remove that 1-star review you left for our app... it REALLY hurts us to get even 1 of those :(

​Please let me know what else I can do for you. Here to help...

​Sean H & The Product Customizer Team

Heinrichs Jewellery

The app claimed to do what I needed, however the software didn't work properly and consistently and their customer service failed to help after repeated requests over a two week period. I will update this review should they decide to remedy this.

May 26, 2020

Hello to our friends with Heinrichs Jewelry,

Sean here, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer.

I just reviewed the convos and it looks like from May 21 - May 24, we left you hanging. I'm SO sorry about that. Obviously we have some work to do at this point with our support team so that we aren't losing track of these conversations. That is not the way we want to do business, and it wasn't intentional. I will be doing what needs to be done to make sure that doesn't happen to any of our valued clients in the future.

That said, I now have our tier 1 developer looking into this for you to try and get to the bottom of it and get it finally resolved. First off, he is doing an inventory "refresh" on your store right now, which will take a few of hours (sometimes up to 12) to complete.

Let's see how that does, then re-check later this afternoon. I am in Denver (12:22pm MST my time presently)... so I'll be here. And Ainsley will be here for the next 6-7 hours... and I am back in first thing tomorrow mornings, so doing everything in our power to get this fully fixed for you asap.

Thanks again for your understanding. I feel terrible that we left you hanging.

Stay tuned for another email from us in a few hours if you would...

Sean H

Tagged By Coby

The worst app and customer support ever, I have been in troubles to put my data then the app crashed and the support deleted my data without any permission and told me they solved the problem, I added the data and setup everything again then it crashed again, Support replies after 5 mails and a week of waiting, they destroyed and delayed my business and deals, Please choose any other app.

May 26, 2020

Hello friends from Tagged By Coby!

SO appreciate the time you took to give this great review! We are pretty proud of both our our great customer support AND our app! We hope your store is immensely successful! Let us know if there are every any questions or issues -- always here to help :)

-Sean the Customer Success Manager & The Product Options and Customizer Support Team

Jaunissez.com

We can't change from lenguage their automatic comments, and we would like to start to sell to other Countries with other lenguages, this is not so good for us.

January 14, 2020

Hello!
This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager for Product Customizer. We took over this app from the previous :)

You left a negative review for In Cart Upsell a long time ago and I am emailing to see if you wouldn’t mind removing it (or adding more stars)?

We have already made several improvements and fixes to past issues with this app - and it REALLY helps our ranking on the App Store if we can remove the handful of negative reviews.

Please let me know how I can support you and help in return? I appreciate it very much!

Hello again!

Did you get your concern answered? Would you consider either deleting this 1-star review for our app, or adding more stars? It would REALLY help us! :) Thanks ahead of time!

-Sean H, Customer Success Manager

-----------------------------------------------
Original Reply: Hello! This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer.

Very sorry that our app cannot currently automatically translate its words into other languages. Most apps cannot do this. We will consider it for a future upgrade though!

Would you consider removing this 1-star review or deleting the review? That would be VERY appreciated. Most apps cannot do this, so I don't think we deserve this very harmful review...

Thanks! I will email you directly also.

Sean H & The Product Customizer Support Team

Minfy.mx

This app is not working and now a days we have to work with everything ready for Christmas and more promotions.. Please react!!!!!!

November 29, 2019

Hello!

You left a negative review for Product Customizer a long time ago and I am emailing to see if you wouldn’t mind removing it (or adding more stars)?

Previous reply:
Hello friends from Minfy.mx! We had a bit of a scare with our server yesterday morning, but it turned out to be a non-issue. We just always want to over-communicate in situations where users might be affected, and we always put a message up if there is any chance our server might be in a backlog.

Please let me know if you have any questions -- and let me know what I can do for you to convince you to give us a few more stars on your review? We are here to help, 24/7 M-F, and most hours on the weekends as well.

Thanks for your communication!
-Sean H & The Product Customizer Team

Time Refinery

I wish I could write a better review because I feel that this product has potential. But it is lacking SERIOUSLY in a couple different areas. The workflow to create a customization that has rules for it is incredibly obtuse. You can't make edits templates- only delete and start over. Templates apply the conditional logic but only display that the options are applied to the product. Sometimes the options appear twice on products in my store. Sometimes they appear even though none are applied. Other times they are missing the conditional logic. And support is HORRENDOUS. Strangely they reach out almost every day via email but almost never respond to requests for help.

September 24, 2019

Previous reply:

Hello friends from Time Refinery!

I've spent a bit of time reviewing the conversation strings and your challenges, and I do see where you would have lost faith in our team, even though they were trying hard to give the help needed... So my personal apologies that this didn't go very well. It's fairly rare that we can't get requests taken care of in a timely manner and get folks stores who add our app to be where they need to be to work well with it.

I'm sorry that you felt you had to leave us a negative review. But if you'll give me a chance, I'd like to personally do all I can to earn a few more stars from you, and help you get any other issues with the app ironed out for your store?

Just let me know and thanks again for all your communication and patience here...
-Sean & The Product Customizer Support Team