Product Options & Customizer

Product options, customize product variations, variant options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sukie

I have used this app for several years and it worked well and I would have previously given it 4 stars. However I recently upgraded to a 2.0 shopify theme and the app stopped working. The developer was initially quick to respond and managed to get the theme working on chrome - although it was rather glitchy and wasn't a great customer experience at checkout. They couldn't get it to work at all on Safari or on mobile and that was it really! After not hearing from them for a week or so I deleted the app and found one with more features, that works, and is half the price.

June 23, 2022

Julia, Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Pushpesh, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer.

I am sorry to hear that the app did not work perfectly on the safari browser and on the mobile. We regret that we were not able to provide you with a good app experience. I'm VERY sorry about this, it is not at all what we aim for.

This seems to be a very peculiar issue with the theme you are on where the ajax mechanism is not carrying the app data to the cart. If you are open to trying the app again, please let me know and I will arrange for our best developers to look into your case ASAP.

We also love to offer complimentary live screen-share calls to all our valued clients where we can talk you through the whole process and make double-sure our app is playing well with your theme. We work hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience. I sincerely hope that you would give us another chance to get it right for your store.

3DQue

All of the links to instructions and help pages were broken - page not found errors and no chat support available.

May 30, 2022

Hello to our friends at 3DQue

I thoroughly checked your concern and there indeed was an issue with the links being broken. That was a technical glitch and we have since addressed the issue. If you are still interested in trying out our app, please let me know and I will get our best developers to help you get this right.

We offer 24-hr live chat support, Monday through Friday (plus live support during many hours each weekend). Please reach out to us via the live chat feature in the app and we will reply to you within minutes to resolve any issues you might be facing.

Diamond Painting - Das Original

Location Germany

I have choosed this App for my Shopify Store with Pagefly, but it doesent work. I did all th App said but... nothing, no Options are appering.

May 23, 2022

Hello to our friends at Diamond Painting - Das Original!

95% of the time, our app normally integrates with Pagefly without any issues - we’ve worked closely with Pagefly to accomplish this - but we’re sorry your particular Shopify store theme did not. I am very sorry this happened. Had you reached out to our support (live chat, email, or live screenshare), we would have fixed this immediately. If you are still interested in trying out our app, please let me know and I will get our best developers to help you get this right.

Cherry Kiss Designs

The free version is pointless... every option I attempted to create wouldn't work and gave me an error message at the very end stating that I could only create ONE variant per option.... WHAT IS THE POINT? Waste of time!

April 4, 2022

Hello to our friends at Cherry Kiss Designs

I am sorry to hear that you faced issues while trying to create options on the free plan. The free plan of the app gives you the ability to add an unlimited number of options to one product in your store. This plan also gives you the access to apply conditional logic to your product.

We do offer 24-hr live chat support, Monday through Friday. Please reach out to us via the live chat feature in the app and we will reply to you within minutes to resolve any issues you might be facing.

We also love to offer complimentary live screen-share calls to all our valued clients where we can talk you through the whole process of how to use the free version of the app and explain all the various plans and functionalities they offer. We work hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience. I sincerely hope that you would give us a chance to help you.

TopLinePrints

Does not work! They'll take your money for a service they do not fulfill. Have never been able to download any files my customers have uploaded, I have to email them and ask them for it directly. Complete waste of money!

January 25, 2022

Hello to our friends from TopLinePrints

I thoroughly checked your concern and this is something we can fix. The issue with file uploads occur generally when ajax is enabled on your theme. We are also working on a permanent fix which should be rolled out very soon so that you never have to face these issues again. I understand your frustration at not being able to download the files with your orders. I want to assure you that we are working round the clock to address your issue.

Again, we are so sorry about what happened here (it is not normal with our app). We work SUPER hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience.

coffeecafeBE

Worst shopify app experience ever! So many bugs, poor (no sorry very poor) customer support. Didn't manage to fix simple issues within the first few days. If they went higher up the chain to Kevon he could fix the issues, but then new issues would pop-up instantly. There are much cheaper alternatives available ... I recommend they fix their first line support first..because with these default mails they sent the communication is very poor and often misunderstood. Very frustrating experience! Update 05/10/2021: I got a follow up from Pushpesh to check the things again, based on my bad review. Since I already looked into an alternative I'm not going through with that, but others might. So in all honesty they are responsive, I just wish (especially when on a tight deadline) that this kind of urgency would be earlier in the process and not only after a 1 star review.

October 5, 2021

Frederic, Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Pushpesh, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer.

I am sorry to hear that not all of your issues were resolved within the first few days. We regret that we were not able to provide you a good experience with the app. I'm VERY sorry about this, it is not at all what we aim for.

Would you be open to give us a chance to try this again? I can personally make sure you are 100% taken care of and get our BEST developers to get it right for your store's theme right away.

Please let me know if I can help you with that? Again I'm very sorry about your experience.

armbandmitbabynamen.de

You can't use customization for the featured product which is shown on the homepage! Support, very very poor too! They didn't try to help me to add customization for the product on the homepage.

May 28, 2021

Hey Nemanja,

Thanks for leaving this review, and I'm so sorry the app didn't work as expected for you, so my sincerest apologies.

With your request for customization on the homepage, I want to clarify that we offer customization mainly on the product and cart page. But after receiving your request, the team is trying to figure out if we can create customization for you on the home page for the featured product. That is why the support team is taking more than usual time.

We really want to treat all our customers well and wanted to solve their issues as fast as possible. So once again apologize for the bad experience.

Tanveer & The Product Customizer Team

Litzzy

I cannot downgrade or delete the app, even I clear all the options. The app still has the error codes that I need to clear the option

April 1, 2021

Hello Litzzy,

Takeen here from the Product Customizer Dev Team. We are sorry about the issue here with our app as we only want your experience to be as smooth as butter!

I would like to speak with you asap for best resolution so would you mind reaching out to us via email and ask for me directly? From there we can make arrangements to have this sorted.

-- Takeen / PC Dev

Source Vitál Pro

I couldn't get their "wizard" to actually work correctly. After going round and round providing the same information multiple times, their support completely stopped corresponding with me. I guess if they thought if they ignored me, the issue would just go away. Terrible experience.

February 4, 2021

We're very sorry about the experience here and this is definitely not what we'd want you to have with our app.
The Wizard is not perfect however it runs seamlessly on over 500 stores since its release with the exception of some themes that were custom/modified.

We'd like to work on the issue and walk you through the Wizard via Live Chat or a Web Call as soon as possible. I have emailed you so you can reach out as soon as you're able to.

Thanks!

Family Shark

The technical support department is too bad, always prolonging the support time, badly affecting the business. 1 star

September 4, 2020

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer.

I see that your unique theme was causing a rare issue with compatibility with our app, and it did take our support team longer than normal as they tried to get to the bottom of it. I'm VERY sorry about this, it is not at all what we aim for.

We would love the chance to try this again? I can personally make sure you are 100% taken care of and get our BEST developers to get it right for your stores theme right away.

Sean H - Customer Success Manager