Product Options & Customizer

Product Options & Customizer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 29, 2023

The slowest app I've ever used. Just add a filter for bulk editing then It took you a thousand years to wait. https://ibb.co/Bjdp19b

Tmarc Tee
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 7, 2023

Not sure if the 5 star reviews are paid, but the app is buggy and we cant tell which orders have selected flavours. And that affected our operation in terms of packing. We contacted the support but the response is slow and kept saying will check with development.

But no news so far. For an app at this price we expected better supported and quality.I have to keep chasing for a response when the team should have gotten back on their own.

NestBloom
Singapore
Time spent using app: 10 days
Product Customizer replied January 9, 2023

Hello to our friends at NestBloom

I am sorry to hear that the app did not work perfectly on your store. We regret that we were not able to provide you with a good app experience. I'm VERY sorry about this, it is not at all what we aim for.

This seems to be a very peculiar issue with the custom theme you are on where the item customizations/app data are not being carried over to the cart. If you are open to trying the app again, please let me know and I will arrange for our best developers to look into your case ASAP.

We also love to offer complimentary live screen-share calls to all our valued clients where we can talk you through the whole process and make double-sure our app is playing well with your theme. We work hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience. I sincerely hope that you would give us another chance to get it right for your store.

Edited November 15, 2022

the selections are not loading, very unsatisfied with the customer service - they are never accountable to any issues happening between the app & shopify.

ByDaile
Malaysia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Product Customizer replied November 15, 2022

Hello to our friends at ByDaile

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our customer service. I understand your frustration and want to assure you that the issue is at Shopify's end which is causing your selections to not load on the cart page. To be honest, there is very little we can do apart from following up with Shopify in this particular case. I acknowledge that this could have been handled better and we are going to take corrective steps to ensure that this does not happen again.

If you are open to trying our app again, please let me know and I will personally take care of your case. We work hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience. I sincerely hope that you would give us another chance to get it right for your store.

November 2, 2022

Be weary of all the positive reviews. We asked for help to implement and our cart page was stuck on a reload loop all day without our knowledge. Menu on cart page also stopped working and now we have other issues on our website even after deleting the app.

NYC Fireplaces & Outdoor Kitchens
Time spent using app: 3 days
Product Customizer replied November 9, 2022

Hello to our friends at NYC Fireplaces & Outdoor Kitchens

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our app. We reached out to you on multiple emails offering a live call to fix the issue, but we did not receive any response. If you are still open to trying our app again, please reply to our emails and we will be happy to have our best developers work on your case and get it up and running for you.

At Product Customizer, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are met. We also love to offer complimentary live screen-share calls to all our valued clients where we can talk you through the whole process. We work hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience.

August 1, 2022

STAY AWAY UNLESS YOU ARE AN ENTERPRISE OR USE SHOPIFY PLUS. Your customizations will show to your customers. Wasted hours between this app and Shopify support. Useless

Bella Rose Designs
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Product Customizer replied August 2, 2022

Hello to our friends at Bella Rose Designs

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our app. Unfortunately, we cannot modify or "hide" the way your "Item Customizations" product is displayed on your checkout page unless you are using a Shopify Plus enterprise-level plan. This is because your checkout page is hosted by Shopify, not on your store's domain, and to be secure, Shopify doesn't allow any third-party scripts or code to run on this page. This is not something that we control or can modify.

July 21, 2022

Not cool. I chatted with several people. Like 4 different people over the course of 6 days. Not one person answered any of my questions. All had the same response. Someone from our team will get back to you shortly. What a waste of my precious time. Very disappointed after reading all the great reviews

GoRunUSA
Time spent using app: 13 days
Product Customizer replied July 25, 2022

Hello to our friends from GoRunUSA

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our customer service. I understand your frustration due to the miscommunication. We are so sorry about what happened here ( It is not at all normal with our app.)

June 23, 2022

I have used this app for several years and it worked well and I would have previously given it 4 stars. However I recently upgraded to a 2.0 shopify theme and the app stopped working. The developer was initially quick to respond and managed to get the theme working on chrome - although it was rather glitchy and wasn't a great customer experience at checkout. They couldn't get it to work at all on Safari or on mobile and that was it really! After not hearing from them for a week or so I deleted the app and found one with more features, that works, and is half the price.

Sukie
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
Product Customizer replied June 23, 2022

Julia, Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Pushpesh, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer.

I am sorry to hear that the app did not work perfectly on the safari browser and on the mobile. We regret that we were not able to provide you with a good app experience. I'm VERY sorry about this, it is not at all what we aim for.

This seems to be a very peculiar issue with the theme you are on where the ajax mechanism is not carrying the app data to the cart. If you are open to trying the app again, please let me know and I will arrange for our best developers to look into your case ASAP.

May 28, 2022

All of the links to instructions and help pages were broken - page not found errors and no chat support available.

3DQue
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
Product Customizer replied May 30, 2022

Hello to our friends at 3DQue

I thoroughly checked your concern and there indeed was an issue with the links being broken. That was a technical glitch and we have since addressed the issue. If you are still interested in trying out our app, please let me know and I will get our best developers to help you get this right.

We offer 24-hr live chat support, Monday through Friday (plus live support during many hours each weekend). Please reach out to us via the live chat feature in the app and we will reply to you within minutes to resolve any issues you might be facing.

May 21, 2022

I have choosed this App for my Shopify Store with Pagefly, but it doesent work. I did all th App said but... nothing, no Options are appering.

Diamond Painting - Das Original
Germany
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
Product Customizer replied May 23, 2022

Hello to our friends at Diamond Painting - Das Original!

95% of the time, our app normally integrates with Pagefly without any issues - we’ve worked closely with Pagefly to accomplish this - but we’re sorry your particular Shopify store theme did not. I am very sorry this happened. Had you reached out to our support (live chat, email, or live screenshare), we would have fixed this immediately. If you are still interested in trying out our app, please let me know and I will get our best developers to help you get this right.

April 4, 2022

The free version is pointless... every option I attempted to create wouldn't work and gave me an error message at the very end stating that I could only create ONE variant per option.... WHAT IS THE POINT? Waste of time!

Cherry Kiss Designs
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
Product Customizer replied April 4, 2022

Hello to our friends at Cherry Kiss Designs

I am sorry to hear that you faced issues while trying to create options on the free plan. The free plan of the app gives you the ability to add an unlimited number of options to one product in your store. This plan also gives you the access to apply conditional logic to your product.

We do offer 24-hr live chat support, Monday through Friday. Please reach out to us via the live chat feature in the app and we will reply to you within minutes to resolve any issues you might be facing.

We also love to offer complimentary live screen-share calls to all our valued clients where we can talk you through the whole process of how to use the free version of the app and explain all the various plans and functionalities they offer. We work hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience. I sincerely hope that you would give us a chance to help you.