Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Easily add unlimited variants & product options - 24/7 support

Gifts24-7.co.uk

This App is not consistent anymore, Used to be good somedays better than others, It's really slowing us down adding products as the product data as become extremely slow at updating!!!!!! it can take up to an hour for to be able to to add the personalisation fields for a product!!!!!!!

January 16, 2020

Hello!
This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer.

Thanks for leaving this review. Early this morning we became aware of a rare server "backlog" in the middle of the night. We have worked hard this morning to clear it out and get it back to normal. Things should be back to normal now. I'll email you directly as well. Thanks for your understanding! We'd love a few more stars on this review if you'll consider it - it makes a big difference with our ranking on the app store.

Thanks very much, I'll keep you updated if there's any other issues!

-Sean H & The Product Customizer Support Team

Shopokarma

I requested to stop charging me and even removed the app 'Product Customizer' but I have still been charged $9.99 recently

Sang Natural Health

WARNING: Although they state, "we are happy to take care of the installation on your behalf" they don't tell you that they will access your theme add some files and make their changes to nearly a dozen other files.

After installing the app to see whether or not it would meet our needs, I decided that even though it was fine for many uses it was too limited for our use, and uninstalled it.

Later, I noticed emails from ShopStorm stating "I've gone ahead and completed the snippet installation for your published Shopify theme." After over an hour with a diff tool I was finally able to revert their changes.

Before you install this app, make sure it is what your store needs, because "support" is forced before requested and removal is a chore.

Whtshirtmakers Com

Nice app and one we've used for quite a while now, very annoying though if you have thousands of products and you decide you need to alter or fine tune the variants, instead of simply changing group set you have to do it one by one taking days.

Also, by now for an app of this age, we would had expected conditional logic to had been developed and optional pricing for variants.