Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product options, up-charging & conditional logic

Sweetwater Labs

Have had glitches with this app and very poor response from their customer service. Its been two weeks and its still not resolve. Their "chat" doesn't work so you can only email so resolving issues take forever...so if you have issues then it appears you have to "upgrade" in order for things to get solved. Disappointed.

June 29, 2020

Hello again, Did you receive my message below? I'd still really love the chance to help you...

This is Sean - the Customer Success Manager for Product Options & Customizer. I am very sorry that this was your experience :( We don't want any user of our app feeling this way.

Looks like based on the history of our ticket convos with you, this was dragged out a bit and our team struggled to get to the bottom of your issue...

Please do know that there is no need to "upgrade" anything to get more or better support. We give 100% free support (unlimited) to all users, no matter their plan. Our chat is based on the availability of our reps throughout the day. Sometimes its open and sometimes it's closed, based on availability. But our email support is always open and we work quite hard to keep response times to 2-24 hours max.

All that said, please let me know what we can do from here to get this fully resolved for you? How can we earn more stars on this review? I am also messaging you directly to offer my personal help and make sure that we're doing everything we can...

Thanks so much for your understanding and graciousness here,

Sean H and The Product Customizer Support Team

Gifts24-7.co.uk

This App is not consistent anymore, Used to be good somedays better than others, It's really slowing us down adding products as the product data as become extremely slow at updating!!!!!! it can take up to an hour for to be able to to add the personalisation fields for a product!!!!!!!

January 16, 2020

Hello!
This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer.

Thanks for leaving this review. Early this morning we became aware of a rare server "backlog" in the middle of the night. We have worked hard this morning to clear it out and get it back to normal. Things should be back to normal now. I'll email you directly as well. Thanks for your understanding! We'd love a few more stars on this review if you'll consider it - it makes a big difference with our ranking on the app store.

Thanks very much, I'll keep you updated if there's any other issues!

-Sean H & The Product Customizer Support Team

Shopokarma

I requested to stop charging me and even removed the app 'Product Customizer' but I have still been charged $9.99 recently

Hello!
This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager for Product Customizer. We took over this app from the previous owner :)

You left a negative review for Product Customizer a long time ago and I am emailing to see if you wouldn’t mind removing it (or adding more stars)?

We have already made several improvements and fixes to past issues with this app (including new features and 24/7 support) - and it REALLY helps our ranking on the App Store if we can remove the handful of negative reviews.

Please let me know how I can support you and help in return? I appreciate it very much!

Elder Pens

Really not a fan. Often glitchy and can't update. Still shows 1x customization for each $0.01 of cost. (Meaning a $5 engraving fee confuses customers, who are told they purchased 500 engravings). Generally slow support

Sang Natural Health

WARNING: Although they state, "we are happy to take care of the installation on your behalf" they don't tell you that they will access your theme add some files and make their changes to nearly a dozen other files.

After installing the app to see whether or not it would meet our needs, I decided that even though it was fine for many uses it was too limited for our use, and uninstalled it.

Later, I noticed emails from ShopStorm stating "I've gone ahead and completed the snippet installation for your published Shopify theme." After over an hour with a diff tool I was finally able to revert their changes.

Before you install this app, make sure it is what your store needs, because "support" is forced before requested and removal is a chore.

Whtshirtmakers Com

Nice app and one we've used for quite a while now, very annoying though if you have thousands of products and you decide you need to alter or fine tune the variants, instead of simply changing group set you have to do it one by one taking days.

Also, by now for an app of this age, we would had expected conditional logic to had been developed and optional pricing for variants.