Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, product options, and up-charging

Yay-nique

This app has had several issues on my small store. I have 19 items with 3 different options and I've had them disappear completely (losing out on sales) and having weird error messages on the items. I hope this improves but buyers be warned.

May 19, 2021

Hello Yay-nique,

Takeen here, Ops Manager at Product Customizer. We do apologize for the error on your store however it seemed to be caused from another source apart from us and we suspect it's Shopify. The reason is that the data was rearranged without any interference from our app, even on many stores that have been working perfectly fine for years.

The good news is that the issue stopped on it's own without any intervention from us. We do apologize for the inconvenience and if you would like to speak with me directly please email us at support@productcustomizer.com

-- Takeen, Ops Manager

Simply Created Wonderfully Made

It does allow my customers to add descriptions to my custom products, but when it comes to images, it doesn't work. Now I have to contact my customer for a picture that I should of had when they made their purchase. This makes me look unprepare and unprofesstional. I will uninstall.

February 4, 2021

Sean here following up. I see that we did fix this for you. Are you getting our messages? Thanks ahead of time! I want to make TRIPLE-sure you are taken care of! :)
-Sean

-----------------------

Takeen here from the Dev Team. We apologize for the trouble and in fact it's being caused by Ajax which powers adding the product in the background vs redirecting the shopper to the Cart Page.

The reason for this is that Themes only care about the product itself when doing Ajax which is why disabling it is important for customizations and uploads to work as intended.

We would love to work on this for you asap, we emailed you so you can reach out to us at your earliest convenience.

Thanks!

BraveryFox

the app is really hard to install really bad fo the premium price. I just unistalled. Dosen't work for my theme.

October 7, 2020

Carlos,
Thanks for leaving this feedback for us.

I show that you emailed us for help, then we emailed you 25 minutes later... and you had already uninstalled the app so we could not help you from there.

Normally it's standard to wait for a reply from the app developer (me) before leaving a negative review on the app store. We 100% would have cleaned up any issues within 1 HOUR of your email to us.

Can you give us a chance to help you? We can offer a lower monthly price *** and make 100% sure that the app is working as expected. You don't have to install anything - we will do ALL that for you.

Please let me know? Thanks so much,

Sean H & The Product Customizer Support Team

SportsGiftsDirect.co.uk

This App used to be brilliant with no issues what's so ever, Something as changed and this app is so unreliable these days you add a product and 45 mins you still can't add the Personalization fields "Product Not Found"

Gifts24-7.co.uk

This App is not consistent anymore, Used to be good somedays better than others, It's really slowing us down adding products as the product data as become extremely slow at updating!!!!!! it can take up to an hour for to be able to to add the personalisation fields for a product!!!!!!!

Update Sept 2020 - Still Having Issues

January 16, 2020

Hello!
This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer.

Thanks for leaving this review. Early this morning we became aware of a rare server "backlog" in the middle of the night. We have worked hard this morning to clear it out and get it back to normal. Things should be back to normal now. I'll email you directly as well. Thanks for your understanding! We'd love a few more stars on this review if you'll consider it - it makes a big difference with our ranking on the app store.

Thanks very much, I'll keep you updated if there's any other issues!

-Sean H & The Product Customizer Support Team

Shopokarma

I requested to stop charging me and even removed the app 'Product Customizer' but I have still been charged $9.99 recently

Hello!
This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager for Product Customizer. We took over this app from the previous owner :)

You left a negative review for Product Customizer a long time ago and I am emailing to see if you wouldn’t mind removing it (or adding more stars)?

We have already made several improvements and fixes to past issues with this app (including new features and 24/7 support) - and it REALLY helps our ranking on the App Store if we can remove the handful of negative reviews.

Please let me know how I can support you and help in return? I appreciate it very much!

Elder Pens

Really not a fan. Often glitchy and can't update. Still shows 1x customization for each $0.01 of cost. (Meaning a $5 engraving fee confuses customers, who are told they purchased 500 engravings). Generally slow support

Sang Natural Health

WARNING: Although they state, "we are happy to take care of the installation on your behalf" they don't tell you that they will access your theme add some files and make their changes to nearly a dozen other files.

After installing the app to see whether or not it would meet our needs, I decided that even though it was fine for many uses it was too limited for our use, and uninstalled it.

Later, I noticed emails from ShopStorm stating "I've gone ahead and completed the snippet installation for your published Shopify theme." After over an hour with a diff tool I was finally able to revert their changes.

Before you install this app, make sure it is what your store needs, because "support" is forced before requested and removal is a chore.

Whtshirtmakers Com

Nice app and one we've used for quite a while now, very annoying though if you have thousands of products and you decide you need to alter or fine tune the variants, instead of simply changing group set you have to do it one by one taking days.

Also, by now for an app of this age, we would had expected conditional logic to had been developed and optional pricing for variants.