Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, up-charging & conditional logic

BraveryFox

the app is really hard to install really bad fo the premium price. I just unistalled. Dosen't work for my theme.

October 7, 2020

Carlos,
Thanks for leaving this feedback for us.

I show that you emailed us for help, then we emailed you 25 minutes later... and you had already uninstalled the app so we could not help you from there.

Normally it's standard to wait for a reply from the app developer (me) before leaving a negative review on the app store. We 100% would have cleaned up any issues within 1 HOUR of your email to us.

Can you give us a chance to help you? We can offer a lower monthly price *** and make 100% sure that the app is working as expected. You don't have to install anything - we will do ALL that for you.

Please let me know? Thanks so much,

Sean H & The Product Customizer Support Team

SportsGiftsDirect.co.uk

This App used to be brilliant with no issues what's so ever, Something as changed and this app is so unreliable these days you add a product and 45 mins you still can't add the Personalization fields "Product Not Found"

Gifts24-7.co.uk

This App is not consistent anymore, Used to be good somedays better than others, It's really slowing us down adding products as the product data as become extremely slow at updating!!!!!! it can take up to an hour for to be able to to add the personalisation fields for a product!!!!!!!

Update Sept 2020 - Still Having Issues

January 16, 2020

Hello!
This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer.

Thanks for leaving this review. Early this morning we became aware of a rare server "backlog" in the middle of the night. We have worked hard this morning to clear it out and get it back to normal. Things should be back to normal now. I'll email you directly as well. Thanks for your understanding! We'd love a few more stars on this review if you'll consider it - it makes a big difference with our ranking on the app store.

Thanks very much, I'll keep you updated if there's any other issues!

-Sean H & The Product Customizer Support Team

Shopokarma

I requested to stop charging me and even removed the app 'Product Customizer' but I have still been charged $9.99 recently

Hello!
This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager for Product Customizer. We took over this app from the previous owner :)

You left a negative review for Product Customizer a long time ago and I am emailing to see if you wouldn’t mind removing it (or adding more stars)?

We have already made several improvements and fixes to past issues with this app (including new features and 24/7 support) - and it REALLY helps our ranking on the App Store if we can remove the handful of negative reviews.

Please let me know how I can support you and help in return? I appreciate it very much!

Elder Pens

Really not a fan. Often glitchy and can't update. Still shows 1x customization for each $0.01 of cost. (Meaning a $5 engraving fee confuses customers, who are told they purchased 500 engravings). Generally slow support

Sang Natural Health

WARNING: Although they state, "we are happy to take care of the installation on your behalf" they don't tell you that they will access your theme add some files and make their changes to nearly a dozen other files.

After installing the app to see whether or not it would meet our needs, I decided that even though it was fine for many uses it was too limited for our use, and uninstalled it.

Later, I noticed emails from ShopStorm stating "I've gone ahead and completed the snippet installation for your published Shopify theme." After over an hour with a diff tool I was finally able to revert their changes.

Before you install this app, make sure it is what your store needs, because "support" is forced before requested and removal is a chore.

Whtshirtmakers Com

Nice app and one we've used for quite a while now, very annoying though if you have thousands of products and you decide you need to alter or fine tune the variants, instead of simply changing group set you have to do it one by one taking days.

Also, by now for an app of this age, we would had expected conditional logic to had been developed and optional pricing for variants.