Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, up-charging & conditional logic

MandelaMade Shop

I'm using this app for various options for a jersey. I wish the conditional logic component was included in the basic plan like some of their competitors, but overall a good app.

September 30, 2020

Hello to our friends from MandelaMade Shop

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We really appreciate the feedback and we will take this into consideration for future updates :-)

-Melissa & The Product Options & Customizer Team

Two Doods by Jo Rose Design

My current theme has a cart feature with a drawer that isn't compatible with this product, but the development team worked with me to make adjustments to create a workaround for this (by removing that element of the cart). We had several days of back and forth to get things squared away, but I was satisfied with their responsiveness and ultimately I'm happy with where we landed and am excited to have this app on my site!
(I deducted one star since we had to disable the cart drawer as opposed to it working with this type of modern cart feature)

August 13, 2020

Hello to our friends from Two Doods by Jo Rose Design!

Thank you for leaving this great review here! We appreciate it! We will definitely take that into consideration so we can serve you better. We wish Two Doods much success online! :-)

Melissa & The Product Options & Customizer Team

Soldierconner

I đin't see PRICE in "Creat new option" on this app , please help me to clear it thank you so much

August 3, 2020

Howdy! Sean here with Product Customizer. Thanks for the positive review, and for this note! I see we did email you already with this info. Hope that got you what you needed - if not, please email us at support@productcustomizer.com and we are always here to help!

Much appreciated and we hope Soldierconner store is super successful online! :)

Sean & The Product Customizer Support Team

Odell's Gluten Free Bakery & Cafe

Great customer service, quick to respond. Willing to help you out if you don't understand instructions.

June 22, 2020

Hello to our friends from Odell's Gluten Free Bakery & Cafe!

Super cool of you to leave us this positive review! We appreciate you using our app! Is there any way we can serve you better to earn that fifth star? Do let us know - it is truly helpful!! Hope Odell's Gluten Free Bakery & Cafe is massively successful in ecommerce!

CoffinComicsShop.com

I used this app to help me add a specific customization where some items would require an up-charge. Even though the app did not work perfectly at first, tech support was quick and helpful! Questions were answered on a Sunday. Tech support kept e-mailing me as well, making sure that everything was working correctly. Great experience!

May 29, 2020

Hello to our friends from CoffinComicsShop.com!

Super cool of you to leave us this positive review! We appreciate you using our app! Is there any way we can serve you better to earn that fifth star? Do let us know - it is truly helpful!! Hope CoffinComicsShop.com is massively successful in ecommerce!

VAPE DIRECT

Great support needed help on installation and got a reply within the hour. Fast and knowledgeable. Would recommend,

May 15, 2020

Hello friends from VAPE DIRECT!

So nice of you to leave this positive review here on the Shopify app store! It helps us so much. Glad you appreciate our customer support -- hope your online store sees huge success!! Thanks for the recommendation!

-Sean the Customer Success Manager & The Product Options and Customizer Support Team

Industryfy

Easy & nice! Many choices... Perfect complement for my personalized products in my Onlineshop :) Thank you!

May 4, 2020

Hello to our friends from IndustryFy!

Super cool of you to leave us this positive review! We appreciate you using our app! Is there any way we can serve you better to earn that fifth star? Do let us know - it is truly a blessing!! Hope Industryfy is massively successful in ecommerce!

LampBeat

goodds dsdsds dsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

January 6, 2020

Hello friends from LampBeat!

So nice of you to leave us 5 stars on the Shopify app store here! It helps us so much. Hope the app is working well for you, and hope your online store sees huge success!!

Feed My Paws

Love the ability to customise every product to add endless options! Am looking forward to only one improvement: for the total sum to show up on the product page itself instead of during the checkout. Other than that, it's perfect. Super responsive team as well, replied incredibly fast and helped us out when we ran into some issues when we changed our theme. Thanks guys! Great job!

December 10, 2019

Hello friends from Feed My Paws,

Thanks for this great review for our app. We have contacted you about the one improvement you're needing and hope we can resolve that. We agree that our team is super responsive - and we appreciate you saying so. Hope your store sells millions online! :)

leatherpop

I encountered some problems during the installation. It may be that the theme and the app are in conflict. They are very timely and patient to help me deal with it.

November 19, 2019

Hello friends from leatherpop!

Thanks so much for this kudos! We love that you recommended our app out there, and that you felt our support was timely and patient. We work hard at providing good support ;) Best of luck to your store!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7