Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product options, up-charging & conditional logic

Soldierconner

I đin't see PRICE in "Creat new option" on this app , please help me to clear it thank you so much

August 3, 2020

Howdy! Sean here with Product Customizer. Thanks for the positive review, and for this note! I see we did email you already with this info. Hope that got you what you needed - if not, please email us at support@productcustomizer.com and we are always here to help!

Much appreciated and we hope Soldierconner store is super successful online! :)

Sean & The Product Customizer Support Team

Odell's Gluten Free Bakery & Cafe

Great customer service, quick to respond. Willing to help you out if you don't understand instructions.

June 22, 2020

Hello to our friends from Odell's Gluten Free Bakery & Cafe!

Super cool of you to leave us this positive review! We appreciate you using our app! Is there any way we can serve you better to earn that fifth star? Do let us know - it is truly helpful!! Hope Odell's Gluten Free Bakery & Cafe is massively successful in ecommerce!

CoffinComicsShop.com

I used this app to help me add a specific customization where some items would require an up-charge. Even though the app did not work perfectly at first, tech support was quick and helpful! Questions were answered on a Sunday. Tech support kept e-mailing me as well, making sure that everything was working correctly. Great experience!

May 29, 2020

Hello to our friends from CoffinComicsShop.com!

Super cool of you to leave us this positive review! We appreciate you using our app! Is there any way we can serve you better to earn that fifth star? Do let us know - it is truly helpful!! Hope CoffinComicsShop.com is massively successful in ecommerce!

VAPE DIRECT

Great support needed help on installation and got a reply within the hour. Fast and knowledgeable. Would recommend,

May 15, 2020

Hello friends from VAPE DIRECT!

So nice of you to leave this positive review here on the Shopify app store! It helps us so much. Glad you appreciate our customer support -- hope your online store sees huge success!! Thanks for the recommendation!

-Sean the Customer Success Manager & The Product Options and Customizer Support Team

Industryfy

Easy & nice! Many choices... Perfect complement for my personalized products in my Onlineshop :) Thank you!

May 4, 2020

Hello to our friends from IndustryFy!

Super cool of you to leave us this positive review! We appreciate you using our app! Is there any way we can serve you better to earn that fifth star? Do let us know - it is truly a blessing!! Hope Industryfy is massively successful in ecommerce!

LampBeat

goodds dsdsds dsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

January 6, 2020

Hello friends from LampBeat!

So nice of you to leave us 5 stars on the Shopify app store here! It helps us so much. Hope the app is working well for you, and hope your online store sees huge success!!

Feed My Paws

Love the ability to customise every product to add endless options! Am looking forward to only one improvement: for the total sum to show up on the product page itself instead of during the checkout. Other than that, it's perfect. Super responsive team as well, replied incredibly fast and helped us out when we ran into some issues when we changed our theme. Thanks guys! Great job!

December 10, 2019

Hello friends from Feed My Paws,

Thanks for this great review for our app. We have contacted you about the one improvement you're needing and hope we can resolve that. We agree that our team is super responsive - and we appreciate you saying so. Hope your store sells millions online! :)

leatherpop

I encountered some problems during the installation. It may be that the theme and the app are in conflict. They are very timely and patient to help me deal with it.

November 19, 2019

Hello friends from leatherpop!

Thanks so much for this kudos! We love that you recommended our app out there, and that you felt our support was timely and patient. We work hard at providing good support ;) Best of luck to your store!!

[ little. ] by kelly marie dunn

This app generally provides a great deal additional function to my e-commerce store, and for that it's worth the price... However, the way product additions are calculated and displayed to the customer are pretty confusing. I'd prefer those calculations to be displayed differently, or not at all. The best part of this app is the lightening fast customer service and support. Whereas Shopify itself is doing a very poor job at support and follow up, Product Customizer steps in with nearly immediate follow-up and hassle-free resolution. I appreciate that!

October 11, 2019

Kelly Marie,

Thanks for this good review for our app. Our team really is great - and we appreciate you saying so. Hope your store sells millions online! :)

ColsenKeane Leather, LLC

Overall, solves a need. Easy to add and edit options. The way it calculates price differences is bulky though, based in small coins instead of a whole. Makes pulling reports more difficult as well as changing/upgrading themes. Support is helpful

October 9, 2019

To our friends at ColsenKeane Leather -

Thanks SO MUCH for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback :-)

We love what we do and hope that your store is super-popular online!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7