Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer | Reviews

by Product Customizer

Customize product options, variations + file uploads with ease

Momentum Essentials

It is fairly easy to setup. I had a little trouble using the setup wizard, but the online support was amazing!

November 4, 2021

Hello to our friends from Momentum Essentials

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We're glad we could be of service to you and hope we can assist you again soon.

Pushpesh & the Product Customizer Support Team

Be Impressed Creationz

I had a problem with my store theme and some customization options that I added to my store and Sheniel jumped in and helped me out with no problem!

October 17, 2021

Hello to our friends from Be Impressed Creationz

We’re pleased that Sheniel was able to resolve all your issues with the app promptly. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Sheniel, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. Thanks for taking out the time to leave such a wonderful review. We wish you and your store great success!

Pushpesh & the Product Customizer Support Team

Humance

Lot of flexibility to setup different type of options and price them. Make sure you are OK with some limitation when you are not on Shopify Plus, tough.

July 22, 2021

Hello to our friends from Humance

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for all our customers.

-Pushpesh & the Product Customizer Support Team

House Pour Drinks

Developer replied in the live chat within 30 seconds then helped me setup exactly what I needed. Fantastic customer service. $50 for pricing option functionality is too expensive per month IMO so I am not sure I will be able to proceed with it but customer service is great.

March 24, 2021

Hello to our friends from House Pour Drinks

Thank you for leaving this superb review! We are super happy that we could assist you! Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any additional queries you may have :-)

-Melissa & the Product Customizer Support Team

pamela sfeir

hello i have downloaded the app , i started using it and then i wanted to delete it . but the wizard widget is still showing how can i delete it

February 26, 2021

Hello there,

I am Takeen from the PC Dev Team. We regret that you felt like you needed to remove our app and would like to speak with you more about the issue.

As for the Wizard, once it is completed to the end it will stop showing as there is 2 modes (Wizard and Worker mode). The Wizard collects data from your theme so that Worker mode can configure, display and power your customization options just right!

Alternatively, the gear icon in the wizard (top-right) has extra commands, one of which is Exit Wizard which closes the Wizard session without saving. If either is not done then the Wizard will always show as a method of convenience allowing you to pickup wherever you left off.

Looking to hear from you soon as you can contact support and ask for me directly.

-- Takeen

MandelaMade Shop

I'm using this app for various options for a jersey. I wish the conditional logic component was included in the basic plan like some of their competitors, but overall a good app.

September 30, 2020

Hello to our friends from MandelaMade Shop

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We really appreciate the feedback and we will take this into consideration for future updates :-)

-Melissa & The Product Options & Customizer Team

Two Doods by Jo Rose Design

My current theme has a cart feature with a drawer that isn't compatible with this product, but the development team worked with me to make adjustments to create a workaround for this (by removing that element of the cart). We had several days of back and forth to get things squared away, but I was satisfied with their responsiveness and ultimately I'm happy with where we landed and am excited to have this app on my site!
(I deducted one star since we had to disable the cart drawer as opposed to it working with this type of modern cart feature)

August 13, 2020

Hello to our friends from Two Doods by Jo Rose Design!

Thank you for leaving this great review here! We appreciate it! We will definitely take that into consideration so we can serve you better. We wish Two Doods much success online! :-)

Melissa & The Product Options & Customizer Team

Soldierconner

I đin't see PRICE in "Creat new option" on this app , please help me to clear it thank you so much

August 3, 2020

Howdy! Sean here with Product Customizer. Thanks for the positive review, and for this note! I see we did email you already with this info. Hope that got you what you needed - if not, please email us at support@productcustomizer.com and we are always here to help!

Much appreciated and we hope Soldierconner store is super successful online! :)

Sean & The Product Customizer Support Team

Odell's Gluten Free Bakery & Cafe

Great customer service, quick to respond. Willing to help you out if you don't understand instructions.

June 22, 2020

Hello to our friends from Odell's Gluten Free Bakery & Cafe!

Super cool of you to leave us this positive review! We appreciate you using our app! Is there any way we can serve you better to earn that fifth star? Do let us know - it is truly helpful!! Hope Odell's Gluten Free Bakery & Cafe is massively successful in ecommerce!

Sean & The Product Options & Customizer Team

CoffinComicsShop.com

I used this app to help me add a specific customization where some items would require an up-charge. Even though the app did not work perfectly at first, tech support was quick and helpful! Questions were answered on a Sunday. Tech support kept e-mailing me as well, making sure that everything was working correctly. Great experience!

May 29, 2020

Hello to our friends from CoffinComicsShop.com!

Super cool of you to leave us this positive review! We appreciate you using our app! Is there any way we can serve you better to earn that fifth star? Do let us know - it is truly helpful!! Hope CoffinComicsShop.com is massively successful in ecommerce!

Sean & The Product Options & Customizer Team