Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Easily add product options and unlimited variants to products

leatherpop

I encountered some problems during the installation. It may be that the theme and the app are in conflict. They are very timely and patient to help me deal with it.

November 19, 2019

Hello friends from leatherpop!

Thanks so much for this kudos! We love that you recommended our app out there, and that you felt our support was timely and patient. We work hard at providing good support ;) Best of luck to your store!!

-Sean the Customer Success Manager & The Product Options and Customizer Support Team

[ little. ] by kelly marie dunn

This app generally provides a great deal additional function to my e-commerce store, and for that it's worth the price... However, the way product additions are calculated and displayed to the customer are pretty confusing. I'd prefer those calculations to be displayed differently, or not at all. The best part of this app is the lightening fast customer service and support. Whereas Shopify itself is doing a very poor job at support and follow up, Product Customizer steps in with nearly immediate follow-up and hassle-free resolution. I appreciate that!

October 11, 2019

Kelly Marie,

Thanks for this good review for our app. Our team really is great - and we appreciate you saying so. Hope your store sells millions online! :)

ColsenKeane Leather, LLC

Overall, solves a need. Easy to add and edit options. The way it calculates price differences is bulky though, based in small coins instead of a whole. Makes pulling reports more difficult as well as changing/upgrading themes. Support is helpful

October 9, 2019

To our friends at ColsenKeane Leather -

Thanks SO MUCH for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback :-)

We love what we do and hope that your store is super-popular online!

Swag.

We made some changes and had an issue with Product Customizer. We contacted app support and recieved really quick service. Daniel was very helpful and resolved our problem almost immediately after we contacted them.

August 19, 2019

Hello friends from Swag Store,

Thanks much for the positive review here - we truly appreciate it! Hope you'll consider changing your 4-stars to 5-stars instead? If there's anything else we can do to earn that, please let us know (support@productcustomizer.com). Daniel is the best, so I've passed on the kudos to him :) Hope your store sells millions!

-Sean the Customer Success Manager, & The Product Options and Customizer Support Team

FairOporto

I had some problems installing the app but the suport was fantastic and solved my problems. And Now i have ti say that is a really good app with great suport.

August 19, 2019

Hello friends from FairOporto!
We are so grateful for the positive review here on the app store! If there is anything we can do to get you to change your 4-star review to a 5-star review instead, we would be grateful! Please let us know if there is any other way we can earn that from you (support@productcustomizer.com). In the meantime, hope that FairOporto is massively successful online! :)

Adorn Greek Gifts

I would give it 3.75 stars it does what it says and the customer support is exceptional. I had to pay extra to allow additional payment options. What I don't like is that when you make an addition to the cart it changes the # of cart items whit is confusing to the customer. Just not a seamless cart integration and it looks unprofessional.

July 11, 2019

​Hello friends at Adorn Greek Gifts! This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer :)

Thanks for leaving us this rating! Glad our support has been great for you. I agree that checkout page integration is the toughest part for apps on Shopify to overcome. There is more than one solution to integrating extra charges into a store's cart and checkout page, and our app developers chose the one they did because it fixes most problems that other apps like ours don't... but unfortunately no solution on the Shopify app store solves them all. Thanks for understanding and taking the time here!

-The Product Options & Customizer Team

Griffco Supply

This app has been a very good app for us to use. Does 99% of everything we need it to. One thing they need to integrate is the ability to use a different SKU per variant. Because of this I have to use Shopify variants AND the PC variants. I would prefer to use one or the other and not bounce back and forth.

Customer service is responsive and fast. Danielle assisted me this evening and helped dial things in exactly as I wanted them.

I would recommend this app for sure.

printmypetco

I used his app to hep me create customized products. Simple and easy to use and it works great. I would highly recommend it.

Ranch Land Specialties, LLC

We’ve used just the basic part of the app, and it has been easy to use for us to add more customized options for our shop.

Pearwear Active

An app that is very easy to install and use. I have been using product customizer for my cycling apparel business. I has allowed us to easily integrate new features into our buying process.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6