Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Easily add product options and unlimited variants to products

Swag.

We made some changes and had an issue with Product Customizer. We contacted app support and recieved really quick service. Daniel was very helpful and resolved our problem almost immediately after we contacted them.

August 19, 2019

Hello friends from Swag Store,

Thanks much for the positive review here - we truly appreciate it! Hope you'll consider changing your 4-stars to 5-stars instead? If there's anything else we can do to earn that, please let us know (support@productcustomizer.com). Daniel is the best, so I've passed on the kudos to him :) Hope your store sells millions!

-Sean the Customer Success Manager, & The Product Options and Customizer Support Team

FairOporto

I had some problems installing the app but the suport was fantastic and solved my problems. And Now i have ti say that is a really good app with great suport.

August 19, 2019

Hello friends from FairOporto!
We are so grateful for the positive review here on the app store! If there is anything we can do to get you to change your 4-star review to a 5-star review instead, we would be grateful! Please let us know if there is any other way we can earn that from you (support@productcustomizer.com). In the meantime, hope that FairOporto is massively successful online! :)

Adorn Greek Gifts

I would give it 3.75 stars it does what it says and the customer support is exceptional. I had to pay extra to allow additional payment options. What I don't like is that when you make an addition to the cart it changes the # of cart items whit is confusing to the customer. Just not a seamless cart integration and it looks unprofessional.

July 11, 2019

​Hello friends at Adorn Greek Gifts! This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer :)

Thanks for leaving us this rating! Glad our support has been great for you. I agree that checkout page integration is the toughest part for apps on Shopify to overcome. There is more than one solution to integrating extra charges into a store's cart and checkout page, and our app developers chose the one they did because it fixes most problems that other apps like ours don't... but unfortunately no solution on the Shopify app store solves them all. Thanks for understanding and taking the time here!

-The Product Options & Customizer Team

Griffco Supply

This app has been a very good app for us to use. Does 99% of everything we need it to. One thing they need to integrate is the ability to use a different SKU per variant. Because of this I have to use Shopify variants AND the PC variants. I would prefer to use one or the other and not bounce back and forth.

Customer service is responsive and fast. Danielle assisted me this evening and helped dial things in exactly as I wanted them.

I would recommend this app for sure.

printmypetco

I used his app to hep me create customized products. Simple and easy to use and it works great. I would highly recommend it.

Ranch Land Specialties, LLC

We’ve used just the basic part of the app, and it has been easy to use for us to add more customized options for our shop.

Pearwear Active

An app that is very easy to install and use. I have been using product customizer for my cycling apparel business. I has allowed us to easily integrate new features into our buying process.

The Spotted Owl

This app is WONDERFUL so far, to make it PERFECT it would be AWESOME to be able to link the pics to the variations to clarify for the customer exactly what they are choosing

Kyboe Com

I like it so far, but there are some drawbacks.

The $0.01 work around to allow for multiple price points is maybe over thinking things. We only offer one customization at one price.

This app also pretty aggressively updates any product loop you have in your theme to exclude their hidden customization product listing that is used to collect payment for customizations at checkout.

Elder Pens

Decent, however very confusing order details because customized items are $0.01, so customers will often have to "order" thousands of these for a customization.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6