Product Options and Customizer

Customize product options, variations + file uploads with ease

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Andrea Fays

The help that I had from Aman was totally outstanding, very very quick response, (I sent an email to them for help and within minutes I had a reply), and even at the weekend, I could not fault the help, advise and support that they have given me. Would totally recommend.

January 24, 2022

Hello to our friends from Andrea Fays

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. Aman is the star of our support team and we are delighted to know that he was able to assist you above and beyond the call of duty. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Aman, who we know will be delighted to read your comment.

BedfordWear

This app is PERFECT for small business or a large business that wants to offer their customers the option of fully customizing their purchases!
Our business is custom apparel and accessories. This app allows us to offer different sizes, styles, colors, designs. Add personalization to the items. Everything we need! And it's EASY to use which is so important when you are running a business!

January 24, 2022

Hello to our friends from BedfordWear

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

La Lentería

Aman was extremely helpful when upgrading our store theme to ensure the functionality of product customizations continue working as expected.

January 21, 2022

Hello to our friends from La Lentería

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. Aman is the lifeline of our support team and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Aman, who we know will be delighted to read your comment.

machinesmy

I used this app to create product attribute for my client website. I having issue on the attribute positioning and live chat with support. The support response within few second and help me resolve my issue asap. Very good support.

January 20, 2022

Hello friends at machinesmy

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you leaving taking the time out to write this! We are happy our support team was able to assist you :-) We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Kleiner Fuchs

Great App for product Customisation and Add ons! Super helpful team. Special thanks to Kevin for helping us with installation!

January 20, 2022

Hello to our friends from Kleiner Fuchs

We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We’re pleased that Kevon was able to help you:) We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Kevon, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. Thanks for taking out the time to leave such a wonderful review. We wish you and your store great success!

DMA Design Studio, LLC

I really enjoy this app and is always able to get my problems taken care of. They are a really great help to my store.

January 19, 2022

Hello to our friends from DMA Design Studio, LLC

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Options and Customizer. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Quest Awards

We have been using Product Options and Customizer for several years now. We recently had some questions about the options and how to use this application effectively and the support was great. It just reminded us of how great this app is and how important it is to our business.

January 19, 2022

Hello to our friends from Quest Awards

Thank you for sharing such an amazing review with us and the community. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Loddita Store

Good app, good support during the installation process. everyone should install this app for their website

Hello, friends at Loddita Store

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review. We are so glad our support team was able to assist you :-) We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

FishingAmz

Good Customer Service. I appreciated that.............................................................

January 18, 2022

Hello to our friends from FishingAmz

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We are so glad our support team was able to assist you!

Emassagechair

I used a competitor before using Product Customizer. Unfortunately, the competitor would create new variants, which eventually slowed down my website. In addition, Google Merchant Center warned me that my website price was different from my feed price, and I use an aftermarket feed app. Finally, after numerous warnings that Google would shut down our account, I was forced to look for a new solution. I tested other "Product Option" apps, which are all difficult to install and set up. There isn't a plug-and-play solution. Product Customizer was the easiest, but it is still not straightforward. I ran into some issues, and Sheniel responded quickly and resolved my problems. Customer service is friendly, quick, and knowledgeable. I am thankful I found them!

January 18, 2022

Hello to our friends from Emassagechair

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We will let Sheniel know that his assistance is greatly appreciated :-) We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 80 81