Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, product options, and up-charging

Cowbells.com

Just getting started, was WAY easier than I expected! Sheniel was an amazing help in giving me an excellent intro, great customer service! Looking forward to finishing a much needed remodel of Cowbells.com

June 11, 2021

Hello to our friends from Cowbells.com

We are happy we could assist! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review :-) We are happy you have seen an increase in your sales! We wish you and your store all the best :-)

Chicago City Sports

Works great for our needs. Custom options are easy to apply to specific products only. There are many different ways the options can be inputted and they appear just under the native swatches on our product page. The support team has been very responsive and helpful too. Highly recommend!

June 4, 2021

Hello to our friends from Chicago City Sports

Thank you for this high recommendation! We truly do appreciate the kudos! We are glad we could assist you :-) We wish you and your store all the best!

Gigi & Olive

I love this app and think it's transformational for my business. It's very easy to use and has lots of great options. Thank you!

May 29, 2021

Hello to our friends from Gigi & Olive

Thanks for leaving us this awesome review! We really appreciate the kudos!

Polaris Fine Foods

Kevon is super helpful!!! He totally made the whole process so easy and the functions of this app can't be replicated by just signing up with shopify! highly recommend this app and also the customer service!

May 26, 2021

Hello to our friends from Polaris Fine Foods

Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We are happy Kevon was super helpful! :-) We wish you and your store great success!

Mom of Huskies

Was looking for an app to add a customizable field to my listing. Awesome app and super support team. Highly recommend!!!

May 21, 2021

Hello to our friends from Mom of Huskies

We appreciate you leaving this awesome review! Thank you for the recommendation :-)

cressao.com

The support is very reliable and helpful. My request was solved within a few minutes. I am very satisfied.

May 20, 2021

Hello to our friends from cressao.com

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We appreciate you! :-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any more queries you may have!

Aw Paws

I've been using this app for years. 90% of my products have a custom option. I've had little issues with it. If something has come up their support is quick to fix any issue. I would recommend if looking for a custom option app.

May 18, 2021

Hello to our friends from Aw Paws

We are happy for super loyal customers like you! Thank you for your amazing support and thank you for leaving this awesome review! :-)

S&P Crafty C

Pushpesh was amazing. He got on the call with me and got me using my app to the fullest. I would definitely recommend them for anything. He took all my frustrations away.

May 13, 2021

Hello to our friends from S&P Crafty C

We are super happy we could help, thank you for leaving this fantastic review here! We will let Pushpesh know that his assistance is greatly appreciated :-)

Lip Republic Inc.

I had a question about customizer options missing from the order summary, and the team was quick to address the issue and got it fixed quickly!

May 12, 2021

Hello to our friends from Lip Republic Inc.

Thank you for this high recommendation, we are grateful for awesome customers like you! We wish you and your store great success :-)

Smells Incredible

I purchased this app to help me put options for my customers so they can purchase certain things from my website. Let’s say this app not only does that but their customer service is brilliant. Helped me with something I couldn’t figure out. Thank you.

May 11, 2021

Hello to our friends from Smells Incredible

Thanks for giving a shoutout to our app! Glad it's working well for you :) I will relay your kudos to our support team. We hope Smells Incredible is mega-successful in the coming months and years!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 66 67