Product Options & Customizer

Product options, customize product variations, variant options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Lovewrist

Location Germany

One of the best apps for customization of products. Nice design and responsive and fast support. 5/5

August 12, 2022

Hello to our friends at Lovewrist

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do.

Little Squiffy

Location Australia

Awesome Dev Team! Does everything we needed and Devs were super quick in helping us make a few cosmetic changes.

August 12, 2022

Hello to our friends at Little Squiffy

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer and that our dev team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

OBXTees

Time spent using app 1 day

While I ended up not using the app because I found a simple solution in the Printful app, Shevaughn from Product Customizer was very helpful. There are reasons that this company has a 4.8 rating and one of those reasons is because of the excellent customer service provided by people Shevaughn.

August 4, 2022

Hello to our friends at OBXTees

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer and that Shevaughn was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Shevaughn, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

JamieLeAnn

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Needed some customer support to make it work correctly, but he was very helpful and it now works as it should! Thanks!

August 4, 2022

Hello to our friends at JamieLeAnn

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success.

Naja Davis

Time spent using app About 2 months

The rep Shevaughn was very helpful and professional when I couldn't figure out how to fix a product option. Fixed the issue very quickly.

August 2, 2022

Hello to our friends at Naja Davis

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that Shevaughn was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do.

Forbes Shook

We needed the upgraded plan but its been working great so far since we need conditional logic for multiple products.

August 2, 2022

Hello to our friends at Forbes Shook

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

LYNOTT JEWELLERY

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Aman really helped us by taking the time to explain integration - very good service highly reccomend.

Hello to our friends at LYNOTT JEWELLERY

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Sportphysic

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 2 minutes

I used this app on my newest store (leather laced) and Shevaughn really did a great job in helping me. as well as being patient and very kind. I will definitely recommend this app to my store owner friends!

July 29, 2022

Hello to our friends at Sportphysic

Your Pet Nation

This app is very helpful for custom products in my store. Aman, in customer service, helped me troubleshoot issues with set-up! He was very professional and prompt. Amazing customer service

Hello to our friends at Your Pet Nation

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that Aman was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do.

Sender Sticks

Time spent using app About 2 hours

While the app is great and super helpful by adding options to my products... I have a big tip of my cap to the Customer Support team for helping me with a Shopify issue, specifically Kevon. Kevon from the Help Center walked me through the issues on the Live Chat (on a SUNDAY) and addressed everything single issue. Even manually worked some things on his end to make sure all problems were resolved. I'm new to e-commerce and he was able to break down resolutions in a simple and effective manner to help me get exactly what I wanted. Thank you Kevon... enjoy your discount code now!

July 25, 2022

Hello to our friends at Sender Sticks

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer and that Kevon was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Kevon, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 96 97