EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Joyful Couple

The descriptions/instructions could be a bit better, but overall a fantastic app. The option to add a specific FAQ to a specific product or category is very useful, to say the least.

Paola Borde : Atelier de maroquinerie d'Art

Depuis deux ans que j'utilise Shopify, c'est la meilleure application payante que j'ai pu avoir et j'en ai téléchargé. Simple et intuitif. Petit bémol : une traduction en français serait cool !

BAGO

The app is really great for the price and the support team is really good and fast ! I recommend :)

SunSaver New Zealand

This is a well functioning App at a reasonable price and with great customer support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coverup.nu

Great app that allows you to create beautiful faqs and accordions. Great customer service too, helped me out a lot!

Sport Bottoms

really good app, tons of clean options and really good customer support, they took care of my problems in no time

Love It Personalized

The app is very easy to set up. I found a small issue and it was fixed immediately after I reported it.
I used the static tab to contain the product form and needed help with creating a style specific to the one tab - I send a request to support and was provided with code that allowed me make the change.
Overall very satisfied - app work great and customer services is excellent!
Thank you!

Sleepy Panda

So easy to set up. Looks fantastic and does exactly what its supposed to do.
Quick customer service. They helped me with some quick edits. Recommend this app. Thanks

Heartblood Cacao

Working as expected. Very quick customer service. Looking forward to adding to product pages as well, as I've only used for FAQ so far

Kotomi Swim

Easy to use and exactly what we were looking for. Wanted to make a few changes with how the accordion looked on our FAQ page which was done almost immediately by support - amazing!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18