EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

I Love Tunics

Lovely! little app that has served us well over the years at ilovetunics.com with no issues = highly recommend it

ActuallyCrypto

Exactly what I needed. After having tested 3 other similar apps (that were top rated), I have concluded that THIS is the one. A slick, clean, simple dropdown accordions for my product descriptions, like the ones you see on Nike or Gymshark (I dare say - even smoother than Gymshark). So customizable, yet simple to use at the same time. For real, spare them 5 bucks - because this is a great app that will save much time and remove many headaches for you and your customers. Loving it.

Lawoly

Sehr zufrieden mit der App! Macht was sie soll und ist sehr einfach zu bedienen. Mit ein wenig Code Änderungen habe ich die Position der Accordion Tabs verändern können.

Wicked Bride

Amazing customer service! I decided to give this a try during the free trial period, and I will definitely be keeping it once the trial is up. I had some issues during installation and the customer service team fixed all of my issues very quickly.

Home Style Wizard

Had an issue with functionality this morning but support sorted it very quickly and efficiently. The app is great for my store and the service has been brilliant too. Thank-You!

Cocoa Ooze

Installed and needed help, contacted support and it was quick and efficient. Thank guys for your helps! Great app

Bora Products e.K.

Amazing customer support! We had troubles incorporating an accordion on our collection pages. We granted the EasySlide Accordion team access to our shop and they made it work within a few minutes :-) Definitely one of the best customer support when it comes to technical issues! Highly recommendable!
Cheers!

Behind the Bar Cabinet

Alyona was super helpful. Responded within minutes. Customer service A++++ !!! Have not seen customer service like this before!

Threads

Amazing customer service! I had a few issues with the setup and Alyona and Ilia from their team were a big help.

Bomber Eyewear

Just downloaded the app and it was super easy to set up! I had a few formatting issues and reached out to customer service via facebook chat and was pleasantly surprised to receive almost immediate assistance! Needless to say all is running smoothly :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23