EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

BlissGirl

I needed something to organize my product details and this is perfect. I needed help installing it because of a conflict with another app, and they did it that day for me, happily and for free! Couldn't ask for more.

Zallacci

Tout fonctionne au top! Le service client répond en 5min maximum! Je suis super satisfait ça donne une personnalité à votre shop c’est parfait ! Merci !

Angelvicbra

It works well and meets my need!!

4knines

Incredibly easy to install and super easy to use. Had to contact help desk for quick question and received a fast and easy response to my question.
Thanks!

Metrojewelry

great app. I just installed it and it works as promised right away. the customer support team was very helpful with a small customization i requested. I have 500 SKUS to set up but check it out! www.lavarijewelers.com

Selah Essential Oils

I love this app. The customer service team is phenomenal. Anytime I have EVER had trouble operating the app, they are on it ASAP.

Axistango 3

Very good app, and very good customer support. A++!

Toki Mats

Love this app and site functionality, and amazing customer support. Thank you!

Secrets Shh Australia

amazing customer service and the app works amazingly. Really cleaned up my FAQ section

Treasure Thrills

Great App. I was using EasyTabs before but so thankful to find an accordian style app that gave a nice cleaner look to my product descriptions!

Exact same functionality as EasyTabs, and the Customer Service is quick and will go above and beyond to help you!

Highly Recommend!!