EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

clothia-test

App works well, support is excellent. Use this if you need accordions of any kind in your store. They are highly customisable and adaptable.

Bae and mee

Great app easy To install
I wanted something special and they helped me very quickly
Great customer support! Thank you

Thirsty Meeples

The EasySlide app is a great addition to our site, enabling product and customer information to be succinctly presented. Customer support from the developer has been extremely helpful and fast. Highly recommended.

NINO BERRY

very nice

friends with frank.

Great app, installing it onto my second store now. Very user friendly and the instructions and help provided is great.

AMANDA PEARL

WONDERFUL!!! I couldn't believe that this wasn't part of a Shopify template, because it is such a great concept, but it isn't. We had our developer attempt to do something similar, but it just wasn't that great. EasySlide is so easy to use, looks great, and is worth the $. I tried the free things and if you run into any issues you are stuck without help. The customer support with EasySlide and the NexusMedia company has been amazing. They are fast, responsive, helpful, everything you want and need. We are very happy with this app, the ease of use, the people behind it, and how great it looks!

Rapteez®

This app has made my transition to the Shopify platform so much smoother. Super easy to use, and my product pages look so clean. Very happy with the NexusMedia Team.

southsideprintstudio

Where do I start. This is the app you're looking for. It has a modern aesthetic and the functionality has been well thought out. The support team are flawless. A true asset to Shopify. Thank you.

lindseyfoard

Totally obsessed with the EasySlide app! It allows me to completely customize the accordion on my product pages. AND the support team is incredible!! Definitely recommend it to all Shopify users!

JustDive

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank Tetiana, Ilia, and the rest of the development team for all your help. Fantastic product that is easy to use, along with your amazing support and willingness to assist with custom changes puts you way above the rest of the app developers out there. I’d therefore definitely recommend you and this product.