EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

hunterandgatherfoods

This app is perfect for our needs in making product info easily digestible for customers - exactly what we were looking for and the help team go above and beyond especially with my umming and arrring with the app! Couldn't recommend any further! Jeff @ www.hunterandgatherfoods.com

Stone Relief

I had been researching for over a week straight on how to edit my site code to get an accordion style layout for my product and FAQ page. Then, based on a recommendation from a Shopify Guru, I came across this app. It literally could not be easier!

I'm definitely not HTML or CSS literate. But, I do have a solid foundation on how my store should look/feel and this app made it so amazingly simple to accomplish it. Plus, their customer service is incredibly responsive!

Hats off to the makers of this app! I will definitely be looking into the other offerings that they have.

Thank you so much for making and supporting such an excellent product!!

OKITO BRAND

Great app and the customer service is just amazing. I had a custom template site and they installed it for me with minutes of my contacting them. Thanks again.

Beata Heuman

A great little app that resolves a nice requirement efficiently. Support team were very helpful and quick to respond on three key queries and issues we had during set up.

G-FORCE POWERSPORTS

Excellent app - really helps clean up product pages that have a lot of info types.

The customer support is even better - super fast response times and always find a solution to my needs!!

Aztro Marketplace

We are loving this app from day one. Super easy to use, intuitive integration and super attentive and responsive customer service.

Update: We wanted to configure the app to march our design, and the team from Nexus Media did an amazing job, without any complains or problems. We are so happy working with them.

Kenya Tours

Wonderful Shopify App. truely amazing, easy to use and with self-guidance follow kit and instructions. we used this app on our products and FAQ and our sales have rocked high. Try it out. No regrets. Lovely App.

skinVacious

I tried both the tab and accordion app. I ended up purchasing the accordion app because of the dual function for the product pages and faq page. It is easy to set up and use. The tutorials and how to videos are very helpful. I needed to reach out for a bit of tech support ...the tech support was amazing--response time and resolution was incredibly timely. I would definitely recommend this app and look at other Nexus Media apps should I need any in the future.

mobilelg

I used this app to add panel on my product page. It works as good as I thought and I want to emphasize here is the contact team helps me a lot!! I really appreciate this.

Pennsylvania Parks Fund

Works great and makes life so much easier!! I tried doing that on my own and got no where. A few minutes after installing... I was good to go. Thanks!

Quick Update: They also have EXCELLENT support. You have questions, they will reply moments later with assistance. Love it!!