EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Threads

Amazing customer service! I had a few issues with the setup and Alyona and Ilia from their team were a big help.

Bomber Eyewear

Just downloaded the app and it was super easy to set up! I had a few formatting issues and reached out to customer service via facebook chat and was pleasantly surprised to receive almost immediate assistance! Needless to say all is running smoothly :)

Snack'n Waffles

Wonderful app and excellent customer service! Highly recommend! Responded extremely quickly when I had a question!

aezyn

Amazing support team please use this app if you need it. Fast response, and within a day the dev team fixed the app :).

Farmácia Garcia

This app is easy to install and configure. It creates accordions on your product descriptions. If you need any help they have a great costumer service, that answers immediately and help you fix the problem. I totally recommend.

awake-mode

I would like to thank the technical support of the application for their help and wish the team further development. The app is clear and easy to use, with many useful features.

The Other Saint

Surprisingly easy to install and really efficient. Does exactly what you want it to! Far better than others I have tried.

BePa.LV

Thanks for the great app! And also thanks to Karina for fast & verry helpful support by helping setting upp and fixing little bugs. :) Five stars deserved!

Annie Bonito

I've been looking for a clean & simple solution to display information about my product and I have found it in EasySlide. Plus, their customer service is excellent. They helped me solve issues I couldn't do on my own. Thank you for making it so easy to use!

Cedar Street Candle Co.

Great app and excellent customer service! Thank you for the help in getting a non-supported app in the accordion.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22