EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Maison Concept Plus

I very like this apps, it does everything I wanted. I had some problems at first with the installation because of others installed application but customer support helped me right away and fixed all the problems I could have. Very, very, very good support!

Many thanks for this very nice product.

BIJA

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Wonderful customer service! Thank you for you help customizing our page! This app is very nice and also reasonably priced! Thanks again!

Wood In Philosophy

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love Easy Slide. I had a few things I wanted to change at set up and I emailed them. They were very quick to answer and resolve any issues I had. Thank you!

Afro-Duckies

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app saved me so much time and effort and made my product descriptions look so clean and consistent.

Wood and York

Best tech support I've ever experienced on Shopify! Great feedback and support concerning our goals and needs from the app integration!

clothia-test

Time spent using app About 2 hours

App works well, support is excellent. Use this if you need accordions of any kind in your store. They are highly customisable and adaptable.

Bae and mee

Location France

Great app easy To install
I wanted something special and they helped me very quickly
Great customer support! Thank you

Thirsty Meeples

The EasySlide app is a great addition to our site, enabling product and customer information to be succinctly presented. Customer support from the developer has been extremely helpful and fast. Highly recommended.

NINO BERRY

Time spent using app About 2 months

very nice

friends with frank.

Location Australia
Time spent using app 9 minutes

Great app, installing it onto my second store now. Very user friendly and the instructions and help provided is great.