EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

$5/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
July 12, 2019

Had a problem with the app and reached out to the support team. They responded quickly and solved my problem in a short amount of emails. Great response time and very professional. Great Customer Service!

Deca B. Apparel
Time spent using app: 25 days
June 28, 2019

I was having trouble with the placement of my slider and the customer support team got back to me in 6 minutes. She didn't just tell me how to fix it but she did it FOR me and, honestly, I'm more than happy because I know I would have messed something up. Always happy to leave a review for great customer service. Thanks a bunch.

Minted Houzz
Time spent using app: 28 days
June 27, 2019

I use this app for our FAQ page and for our product pages. Makes it easier for the customers to differentiate the information on the product pages.

Immaculate Organic Soaps
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited June 12, 2019

The support team was really helpful, quick and profesional ! It s really Easy to install and use.

Vottion
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited May 17, 2019

Had a small issue, but they were quick to reply and fix it without any effort on my part! Highly recommend.

Axis Labs CBD
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited May 13, 2019

I very like this apps, it does everything I wanted. I had some problems at first with the installation because of others installed application but customer support helped me right away and fixed all the problems I could have. Very, very, very good support!

Many thanks for this very nice product.

Maison Concept Plus
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited April 30, 2019

Wonderful customer service! Thank you for you help customizing our page! This app is very nice and also reasonably priced! Thanks again!

BIJA
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 25, 2019

I love Easy Slide. I had a few things I wanted to change at set up and I emailed them. They were very quick to answer and resolve any issues I had. Thank you!

Wood In Philosophy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 21, 2019

This app saved me so much time and effort and made my product descriptions look so clean and consistent.

Afro-Duckies
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 3, 2019

Best tech support I've ever experienced on Shopify! Great feedback and support concerning our goals and needs from the app integration!

Wood and York