EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Duckystreet

Super easy to install (it was 1 click actually), looks great and very quick response from support team. Highly recommended!

Adeptcosmetics Com

Great app and great customer support team.

Phonesmart 2

This app adds a great look and functionality to any website. The customer support is beyond any other app, Denys and Tanya have helped me with multiple tweaks to help perfect the look on my store. I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking to add simplify their product description look at a low cost, with excellent customer support.

Ishiki Home

Den and Tanya responded quickly to my support question and helped make EasySlide work perfectly with our theme. The app works flawlessly and support is A+.

Alexandreanissa

Great app! Awesome customer service.

Arvinbanks

WOW, it's very easy to set up. Overall it works great. I tried other tab apps but they were not as good. I have also used plenty of apps before and they by far have the best support I have encountered yet. They respond in the same day!

Www Therosetree Co Uk

It's worked really well for my site, and the questions I had were dealt with very promptly by the team. Recommended!

Havernwatches

Great! Extremely easy to set up and is exactly what I needed. Customer service was quick to assist in setting up due to using a custom-coded theme.

Vy Jewelry

Wonderful app, working with no problem, very easy to use, excellent customer service, very recommended

Tarbish

Just downloaded and so far so good - does exactly what I want it to and loads easily and quickly. Customer service was super helpful as well and got back to my questions/concerns really quickly (within a hour).