EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

$5/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
March 26, 2019

App works well, support is excellent. Use this if you need accordions of any kind in your store. They are highly customisable and adaptable.

clothia-test
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
March 18, 2019

Great app easy To install
I wanted something special and they helped me very quickly
Great customer support! Thank you

Bae and mee
France
Time spent using app: 12 days
March 14, 2019

The EasySlide app is a great addition to our site, enabling product and customer information to be succinctly presented. Customer support from the developer has been extremely helpful and fast. Highly recommended.

Thirsty Meeples
Time spent using app: 4 days
March 11, 2019

very nice

NINO BERRY
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 10, 2019

Great app, installing it onto my second store now. Very user friendly and the instructions and help provided is great.

friends with frank.
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
Edited March 8, 2019

WONDERFUL!!! I couldn't believe that this wasn't part of a Shopify template, because it is such a great concept, but it isn't. We had our developer attempt to do something similar, but it just wasn't that great. EasySlide is so easy to use, looks great, and is worth the $. I tried the free things and if you run into any issues you are stuck without help. The customer support with EasySlide and the NexusMedia company has been amazing. They are fast, responsive, helpful, everything you want and need. We are very happy with this app, the ease of use, the people behind it, and how great it looks!

AMANDA PEARL
Time spent using app: 4 days
February 22, 2019

This app has made my transition to the Shopify platform so much smoother. Super easy to use, and my product pages look so clean. Very happy with the NexusMedia Team.

Rapteez®
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
February 15, 2019

Where do I start. This is the app you're looking for. It has a modern aesthetic and the functionality has been well thought out. The support team are flawless. A true asset to Shopify. Thank you.

southsideprintstudio
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited February 2, 2019

Totally obsessed with the EasySlide app! It allows me to completely customize the accordion on my product pages. AND the support team is incredible!! Definitely recommend it to all Shopify users!

lindseyfoard
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 1, 2019

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank Tetiana, Ilia, and the rest of the development team for all your help. Fantastic product that is easy to use, along with your amazing support and willingness to assist with custom changes puts you way above the rest of the app developers out there. I’d therefore definitely recommend you and this product.

JustDive