EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

ARKETA99

the most quick support i had at my life ! thank you so much ilia :) you app is really good and i love it

Barnaby's Loft Wholesale

I wanted a simple yet flexible accordion to do the layout for my FAQ page. I tried a few and deleted them in minutes. They were just not easy and flexible, or they had just too much going on. The folks at Nexus Media (Tetiana you're incredible), really have a great app here. Had some hiccups in the beginning but it all was resolved within hours. My FAQs look great. It was easy breezy customizing the CSS to work into my site with the layout I needed. And my site is slowed down by extra code. Thanks Nexus!

Ross Watson Gallery

The customer service in helping integrate this app into a new theme was fantastic. Very responsive and had the issues fixed very quickly. It’s a great way to expand and organize the information on your product pages. Simple formatting in product descriptions made it fool proof to install

Pay Social Media

Great app and great support! Installs very easily and functions well. Many thanks from the team at Paysocialmedia.com

Mowtown Waldo Implement Inc

Grerat app for drop down menus on product pages. Amazing customer service. Ilia helped me to customize my accordion perfectly, free of charge, and totally went the extra mile! She is the best!! Thanks! :)

Evangeloom

The accordion tabs work beautifully with my website! Tanya and Illia helped me with all issues in a professional and friendly manner. Highly recommend!!

LilaLavanda

I love the way this app displays my product's info. Easy to use and it integrates with several other apps. Tech support (if at all needed) is fast and very attentive.

Ufalme Store

Support. Fast and Excellent!
I needed some custom work on the app for my product pages. These guys acted fast and customized the app as requested.
The app itself is excellent and worth much more as it will help much in conversions.
Thank you Nexusmedia.

TOPSTRING

I have to rate my experience as 5 star for 2 reasons. 1. Product is excellent for my site and adds value to UX in both products and FAQS. 2. Customer support is the best i have experienced on the shopify platform to date. Responses are swift, communication is clear and helpful and any theme config that was required was addressed and resolved in hours. Happy customer!

Car Key Chainz

Amazing app. Makes descriptions a lot more organized hence is helpful for customers to navigate through different description tags. The support team was extremely helpful in helping me configure everything from start to finish. Highly recommend using this app.