EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Hele Slevy

Great app. Makes the site looks more professional. The support is awesome, fast and helpful. Thank you for this!

Pavoipearls

great app and even better support. highly highly recommend for anyone looking to properly organize their product / FAQ page. thanks again

Captira

Awesome app, I had a problem with inserting the code and I emailed him and he helped me straight away!

Divingunlimitedinternational

Works as advertised and good customer support. (after an initial hiccup not receiving customer support emails)

Breeze

Great app!!! Super easy to use and set up. It really helps organize information into a helpful format for customers!!! AAA+++

Rydersclub

Fantastic app for managing tabs in your store. I had some issues with my index page, but one small email and everything was fixed in no time by Denys. Thanks guys!

Once Upon Supplies

This app was very easy to install and set up. Just what I needed to streamline my product pages. Support at Nexus Media was prompt and helpful. I had some questions about adjusting CSS. Tanya answered them & fixed the issues for me immediately. Very happy with the app & support!

Zooomberg

Amazing app to manage your description tabs...and Den was also very helpful to customize the tabs for us...great service...thanks!

I Have A Secret Admirer

Fantastic app that will allow you to easily create a FAQ with the customizations you need to adapt to your store's theme. Great support! Very happy with how useful this app works. https://www.ihaveasecretadmirer.com

Applejuiceskye

Got there in the end. I had issues due to another app. All resolved by the team at EasySlide. Thank you