EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Fabylis

Awesome app, so happy with it. Den from the customer support is amazing, helping in every way. I installed almost all of their apps because I love them all. Highly recommended.

Stackedskincare2

Super speedy and simple response! Fixed the issue I was having in minutes! Thank you Denys for immediately getting on this and knowing exactly what I was talking about! Have been having so much trouble figuring this out and you solved it right away!

Hot Tot Childrens Haircare

Fast loading, simple and clean. An incredible app and incredible support to customize the app for your needs.

Mamajuiceco

Excellent product and service. Had a couple of minor issues and developer responded and corrected the issues quickly!

Fsp1

Works great! Had a question and response was immediate.

Rawgeneration

App was super easy to set up, works great, and when I had an issue support was super fast and fixed my problem.

Louisekool

This is a great app, with incredible support from Den! The app works exactly as it should, and we've found it really adds a nice touch to our pages. And it's easy to use! Whenever we've needed help, Den responds quickly and does a fantastic job.

Katie J Design And Events

I love this App! Helped me organise my product pages and looks great on mobile which is exactly what I was after. Amazing service! Could not be happier - Thank you :)

Maraismara

Great app and great support, the best ever!
Thank you Den ❤️.

Mara

Ivoryguitarkits

Above and beyond service! I was having issues with the installation of this app and after a simple email, he got to work and fixed it fast! Mind you that this was on Christmas Eve. Thank you for your outstanding support! And an awesome app btw.