EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Sign Ed Co

We have used this app for a few months and it is great. Works perfectly and the customer support always go above and beyond to assist. Would highly recommend.

Nivs Bling

great customer support! The app is easy to setup.

Violet And Oscar

App is easy to use and if I've had a problem support has been excellent and on that basis would certainly recommend this product.

Gungoddess Com

Good app, good support. Very happy.

The Blissful Dog

UPDATE 2020 - The app was updated and is even better and easier to use. Saves me HOURS of work every month!!!

The BEST $5 a month I could ever spend. I use these accordion things on every product page. I've customized them for my product and tweaked them and they are GREAT. Just read the directions and try some of the fun stuff and I guarantee you'll be thrilled!

Great for when you have the same directions/ingredients/whatever on many pages. Customer service is stellar! Every time I have needed a question answered they get right back and help as needed. BIG THUMBS UP!!!

Farmacy Beauty

It's very awesome app!!
I couldn't figure it out but customer service manager directly help me.
And I can use it!!

Join Circles

This is a really great app - you can take a look at how we've used their tabs: www.joincircles.com
The app dev service is quick and thorough. We can highly recommend this app.
Heidi

Nothingbut Sounds

Amazing support from this app. Of course what makes an app great is when it works. But what makes it better is when it had a great support theme to assist you with. They provide all of that. Highly recommended from nothingbutsounds.com

Calgary Plants

Customer service team is great and extemely fast if you run into any issues. App now works perfectly! www.calgaryplants.com

Chateaurouge

This is honestly an excellent value for money app! Denys and Tanya's support were fantastic, and they responded quickly and made adjustments I needed to make it work even better, plus went far and beyond - ensuring I was 100% pleased and worked as I hoped - now waiting for higher conversions to come in! Looking at their other Apps, as not only finding an App that does what it says and at an affordable price is becoming more difficult but also has a good solid support team behind it that do this full-time!