EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Devon Maryn

Love this app - such a cleaner and sophisticated "accordian" look on the product pages! This is a no-brainer when you have a lot of product information. The app was fairly easy to install/understand and when I had questions, I got responses very quickly.

Rulana Crystals

Does what is says on the tin, great app, great price, great support. Very happy

Dorkypop

The app works incredibly well, and I love the amount of customization it allows!
I can change the colors, font, borders, and size to match my theme! Customer support has been amazing, and even coded something into it that wasn't even a feature to begin with! This is awesome on product pages because it neatly organizes all the information for the customer, and only shows it if the customer wants to see it (when they click on a tab) - saving tons of screen space. This app is a must-have if you're looking to add an accordion to your product pages!

www.dorkypop.com
@shopdorkypop
#shopdorkypop

My Love Green

Good Product + Good Customer Service = Great Product! Nothing More to Say!!!

Harry Spring

I have both the accordian and tabs app from Nexus Media. The app works just as described and is very easy to set up and use.
I had a customer support query and Denys was amazing at getting back to me and resolving the query quickly. First class customer support and a great app.

Pretty Fireplaces

Does what is says, easy to install. We use it for our FAQ page: https://modernblaze.com/pages/faq

Tcross

Perfect installed in a minute and worked perfectly, great value for money.

www.tristancross.com

Runnersbeans

So easy to install. I didn't really have to to anything and it just did it by itself. Watch the demo video, or just remember to change your headers to h5 - but even that can be changed.

Really handy app at a great price.

Erindananewyork

Excellent customer service. These guys were attentive to some specific functions I asked for and added that functionality within a day or so after I requested. Also a very user friendly app.

Bridges Canada

Awesome app! Easy to use and perfectly met our needs. Some customization was required, and customer service responded quickly and implemented the update for us - wonderful customer service!

The app looks great, works great, and is very easy to use. Definitely recommend it!