EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

$5/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
Edited March 28, 2018

Does exactly what it does with a handful of features to adjust the accordions.

This app doesn't require any unnecessary permissions.

Fast and great support!

Agoy Live To Inspire
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 13, 2018

This is application is great - it offers a simple backend interface, and it helps streamline the product descriptions, and etc. Most importantly, their customer support team is amazing. They immediately answer requests, and will personally tend to modifications and requests on your site.

Shopelevensix
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 8, 2018

Great product!! but first and far most excellent customer service! I have a third party theme which requires custom installation with most apps. EasySlide customer service was very responsive and very quick with helping me set up the app making sure I was satisfied. The product is very helpful, keeping everything so organized! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

My Thea
Israel
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited January 2, 2018

Denys has been most responsive and helpful in making custom adjustment to our needs. The turnaround time was almost instant. We have used EasyTabs from NexusMedia for over 2 years now and with the addition of their EasySlide app, we have got the perfect solution for our site which has lots of text for the product page and the collection description. Well done!

Etcshop
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
December 20, 2017

Easy to use and perfect for what we needed!

Weave Got It Canada
Edited May 15, 2018

We have used this app for a few months and it is great. Works perfectly and the customer support always go above and beyond to assist. Would highly recommend.

Sign Ed Co
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
November 16, 2017

great customer support! The app is easy to setup.

Nivs Bling
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 16, 2017

App is easy to use and if I've had a problem support has been excellent and on that basis would certainly recommend this product.

Violet And Oscar
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 8, 2017

Good app, good support. Very happy.

Gungoddess Com
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited February 5, 2020

UPDATE 2020 - The app was updated and is even better and easier to use. Saves me HOURS of work every month!!!

The BEST $5 a month I could ever spend. I use these accordion things on every product page. I've customized them for my product and tweaked them and they are GREAT. Just read the directions and try some of the fun stuff and I guarantee you'll be thrilled!

Great for when you have the same directions/ingredients/whatever on many pages. Customer service is stellar! Every time I have needed a question answered they get right back and help as needed. BIG THUMBS UP!!!

The Blissful Dog