EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Murder In Paradise

Very useful app, excellent customer service.

Wayver

Very user friendly app with reasonable customization.
Customer service was impeccable, with my queries answered within an hour or two and some tweeks carried out very quickly and accurately.

Kulaushop Sk

This App is sooo useful. FAQ looks very good. Everything works fluently and App is easy-to-use. Customization of layout is what I looked for.

I had some issue and support by Den was really fast. Highly recommended.

Marek
co-founder of kulauSHOP.sk

Devon Maryn

Love this app - such a cleaner and sophisticated "accordian" look on the product pages! This is a no-brainer when you have a lot of product information. The app was fairly easy to install/understand and when I had questions, I got responses very quickly.

Rulana Crystals

Does what is says on the tin, great app, great price, great support. Very happy

Dorkypop

The app works incredibly well, and I love the amount of customization it allows!
I can change the colors, font, borders, and size to match my theme! Customer support has been amazing, and even coded something into it that wasn't even a feature to begin with! This is awesome on product pages because it neatly organizes all the information for the customer, and only shows it if the customer wants to see it (when they click on a tab) - saving tons of screen space. This app is a must-have if you're looking to add an accordion to your product pages!

www.dorkypop.com
@shopdorkypop
#shopdorkypop

My Love Green

Good Product + Good Customer Service = Great Product! Nothing More to Say!!!

Harry Spring

I have both the accordian and tabs app from Nexus Media. The app works just as described and is very easy to set up and use.
I had a customer support query and Denys was amazing at getting back to me and resolving the query quickly. First class customer support and a great app.

Pretty Fireplaces

Does what is says, easy to install. We use it for our FAQ page: https://modernblaze.com/pages/faq

Tcross

Perfect installed in a minute and worked perfectly, great value for money.

www.tristancross.com