EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Divingunlimitedinternational

Works as advertised and good customer support. (after an initial hiccup not receiving customer support emails)

Breeze

Great app!!! Super easy to use and set up. It really helps organize information into a helpful format for customers!!! AAA+++

Rydersclub

Fantastic app for managing tabs in your store. I had some issues with my index page, but one small email and everything was fixed in no time by Denys. Thanks guys!

Once Upon Supplies

This app was very easy to install and set up. Just what I needed to streamline my product pages. Support at Nexus Media was prompt and helpful. I had some questions about adjusting CSS. Tanya answered them & fixed the issues for me immediately. Very happy with the app & support!

Zooomberg

Amazing app to manage your description tabs...and Den was also very helpful to customize the tabs for us...great service...thanks!

I Have A Secret Admirer

Fantastic app that will allow you to easily create a FAQ with the customizations you need to adapt to your store's theme. Great support! Very happy with how useful this app works. https://www.ihaveasecretadmirer.com

Applejuiceskye

Got there in the end. I had issues due to another app. All resolved by the team at EasySlide. Thank you

Smartlock

Great customer service, I switched themes and the Accordion was not working, one quick email to Denys and it was fixed within a couple of hours and at no cost. Thanks again, Stuart - smartlock.shop

Babybeeprams

This app is fantastic. We have so much content to share, and Accordions make it easy for us to show this to our customers in a user-friendly manner. Plus, the app developers are incredibly helpful, extremely quick to respond. Highly recommend this app and developer. Thanks Denys and the team!

Buntopper

This was the perfect solution to help us organize content. The tool is great and the customer service was amazing. I highly recommend.