EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Arvinbanks

WOW, it's very easy to set up. Overall it works great. I tried other tab apps but they were not as good. I have also used plenty of apps before and they by far have the best support I have encountered yet. They respond in the same day!

Www Therosetree Co Uk

It's worked really well for my site, and the questions I had were dealt with very promptly by the team. Recommended!

Havernwatches

Great! Extremely easy to set up and is exactly what I needed. Customer service was quick to assist in setting up due to using a custom-coded theme.

Vy Jewelry

Wonderful app, working with no problem, very easy to use, excellent customer service, very recommended

Tarbish

Just downloaded and so far so good - does exactly what I want it to and loads easily and quickly. Customer service was super helpful as well and got back to my questions/concerns really quickly (within a hour).

Hele Slevy

Great app. Makes the site looks more professional. The support is awesome, fast and helpful. Thank you for this!

Pavoipearls

great app and even better support. highly highly recommend for anyone looking to properly organize their product / FAQ page. thanks again

Captira

Awesome app, I had a problem with inserting the code and I emailed him and he helped me straight away!

Divingunlimitedinternational

Works as advertised and good customer support. (after an initial hiccup not receiving customer support emails)

Breeze

Great app!!! Super easy to use and set up. It really helps organize information into a helpful format for customers!!! AAA+++