EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Syratec

EasySlide works as advertised. It does an excellent job of tidying up my product pages; making for very clean presentation, especially on mobile.

I have contacted Den on a couple of occasions for support and he has been exceptionally responsive. I highly recommend this app.

Jim Cavanaugh
syratec.com

Komodo Fashion

Very effective and easy to use app. When I had an issue integrating some content Nexus team were on hand to give advice and help get my pages how I wanted them...

Zamia Nutrition

App works as advertised! Gets me the look and feel I wanted for my site.

So simple to install and configure - just works which is great. While installing Easyslide did turn off the EasyTabs I had in my product description, a quick email with Denys got everything resolved in no time. (I should have read the FAQ - just turn off the accordion for products and reinstall)

Great product, great service

Gifted And Present

This app is exactly what I was looking for! Easy to set up - and although I did have an issue, the support was great. They responded right away and walked me through it. I would highly recommend!

Garo Luxury

This is very useful App. We could add nice slide easily.
The listing page looks very nice. Reasonable price, very nice APP. Highly recommended!

B Tonic Romania

Great app when you have a lot of text with your products and you want to keep the page clean and the customer focused onwhat is relevant. Integration depends on the theme, however the guys at EasySlide are really helpful and offer fast support.

Fabylis

Awesome app, so happy with it. Den from the customer support is amazing, helping in every way. I installed almost all of their apps because I love them all. Highly recommended.

Stackedskincare2

Super speedy and simple response! Fixed the issue I was having in minutes! Thank you Denys for immediately getting on this and knowing exactly what I was talking about! Have been having so much trouble figuring this out and you solved it right away!

Hot Tot Childrens Haircare

Fast loading, simple and clean. An incredible app and incredible support to customize the app for your needs.

Mamajuiceco

Excellent product and service. Had a couple of minor issues and developer responded and corrected the issues quickly!