EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Saya® Skincare

Makes my product descriptions look so much better, and the level of support you get with this app is second to none!

The Fabled Teacup

Super quick to install and easy to setup. Does exactly as described makes my website look clean - great app!

MilF-eyelashes

Très facile d'utilisation. Support vraiment rapide, qui n'hésite pas a faire les modifications demandées et très efficace !

MTN REEF Apparel

Love this app! It's exactly what we were after. We even used the FAQ accordion page for more than just one page. We love how easy it is and how great it looks.

Revolution Design Studio

The app works as designed and makes my product pages look sleek. The support has been fantastic. I've had to reach out for help on several issues and the responses have been fast, friendly and helpful. They even helped to debug an issue that was a Shopify problem and not at all related to their app. Kudos.

PEITA

Awesome app and great support. I had some doubts really fast and effective answered. My store look so much better after the app.

Little Puku

I really love this app. Looks great. I've needed to reach out to customer support twice (for things most people could probably fix themselves... but I'm not very techy), and they've been really helpful & quick to respond. Highly recommend.

Heliocare NZ

Great app if you have too much text to put in your product pages. Keeps the page tidy and still holds all the required information. Also great support :)

Thawaqa

The support team is super helpful. Tabs are easy to use and look super nice. Would recommend it to everyone.

Modern Crystal

Love this app and this team. They have been super supportive and helpful.

Would highly recommend them. Huge UI/UX improvement.