EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Queen's Lace

So far, I have only used the accordian FAQ page capability. It works very well, creating a clean, simple look. App support was great! Almost immediate response and they helped me get it set up.

IMPALA Cosmetics Egypt

Location Egypt

I used this app to help me accordion my description boxes, it didn't work at first but I contacted the support team and they helped me.
now all works perfectly.

Kariella

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fantastic app! Works just as described. We love the feature gif static tabs, so if we need to update something in the future we know we can easily update it with ease on every product through the app. Excellent customer service!

Oliya Jewellery

We use this app for our FAQ page and the results are perfect. Also the dev team is very responsive and helped me tune the app exactly as I wanted it. Would highly recommend.

Tekitin Technology

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app with even better support, got in touch and resolved my query within 10 minutes of submitting a ticket - highly recommended!

Jostina

I recently installed this app, and I love how easy it is to use and set up. There is no need for code and it integrates beautifully with my theme. If I have any questions, the customer support team is very kind and helpful. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is thinking about installing it. I'm so glad I did!

The Wish Pixies

Time spent using app About 16 hours

Great app for simplifying the information on product pages in a user friendly way. Great service when I had trouble working out how to use it - super quick and easy.

Wear The Peace

Awesome app and great and quick customer service looks great on our site and keeps everything organized

I Love Tunics

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Lovely! little app that has served us well over the years at ilovetunics.com with no issues = highly recommend it

ActuallyCrypto

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Exactly what I needed. After having tested 3 other similar apps (that were top rated), I have concluded that THIS is the one. A slick, clean, simple dropdown accordions for my product descriptions, like the ones you see on Nike or Gymshark (I dare say - even smoother than Gymshark). So customizable, yet simple to use at the same time. For real, spare them 5 bucks - because this is a great app that will save much time and remove many headaches for you and your customers. Loving it.