EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ | Reviews

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Unni And Evans

Great product and absolutely tremendous customer support. We highly recommend this app and the creators.

Rmid

We were looking to do a custom dropdown on our product page and it was causing quite the headache. I cam across EasySlide and it seemed to do exactly what we were looking for- and in a way that was easily customizable to fit our site. Denys provided exemplary customer service with fast responses and the app was up on our product page in no time, providing our customers with all the info they needed with user-friendly dropdowns that are also mobile responsive. There's nothing missing with this app!

Hello My Name Is Bam

Stellar customer service. I was emailing inquiries in wee hours, and got answers within an hour or two, like 2am! How? I don't know, but customer service is crucial to apps, and these guys have it spot on. Great job needs to be praised! Couldn't be happier with EasySlide.

Beauty Revolution Ch

Great app! Works perfectly. If you have some problems at the beginning with the installation, the guys provide amazing support. Everything was fixed within an hour! :)

Not Yet Tracked Out

Really loving this addition to our store (www.nevertrackedout.ca). It's a very affordable way to add some professionalism to your product pages & any other page that contains a lot of information. It's also very quick & easy to set-up. Customer service has been GREAT. I would definitely recommend this app! Good job on this one!

Isellgifts Com

Really great app! Made my FAQ look awesome and now my product page has a three tab accordion that looks really great, too. I had a few minor tweaks that needed doing and Denys was more than happy to help me out and make the changes to my site for me. This is really helpful for anyone like me who isn't familiar Liquid code.

Thalia Capos

This works great! Just what we needed to add a FAQ section and to make our product pages contain a lot more information without being overwhelming. LOVE IT!

Murder In Paradise

Very useful app, excellent customer service.

Wayver

Very user friendly app with reasonable customization.
Customer service was impeccable, with my queries answered within an hour or two and some tweeks carried out very quickly and accurately.

Kulaushop Sk

This App is sooo useful. FAQ looks very good. Everything works fluently and App is easy-to-use. Customization of layout is what I looked for.

I had some issue and support by Den was really fast. Highly recommended.

Marek