EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

Langleyskin Md

This app works perfectly and it makes my lengthy product descriptions look neat and clean! The customer service is excellent. They responded to my set up needs quickly and had me running smoothly in a snap. I highly recommend this app.

Ivy Stripe

Fantastic app! Looks great and works well. It's exactly what I needed to organize all the info on my product pages. Support is also excellent - very responsive and helpful.

Paper K Studios

This app is awesome! It's exactly what I was looking for! Den was amazing at helping me get all set up! They even added an extra feature for me. I highly recommend this app!

Perfectlinens

We provide lots of details in our product descriptions and accordions are key for our shopper experience. Nexusmedia helped us configure our accordions and even added a special functionality that we really needed (our accordions now close with a double-tap). We couldn't be happier with Nexusmedia and I recommend them extremely highly.

1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 Next