EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OU

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

IKU SHOPPING

Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!

Rise of human

The app is very useful and flexible. The customer service is very nice, reactive and helpful. Very recommended.

BabaBing

This is a really useful app that reduces the amount of text on pages! The support is also really good and responsive! Ilia was brilliant in assisting me on a minor technical issue which was solved very quickly..

Luxe Lady Shop - Shoes Store

I very honestly recommend this application for description tabs in product page. It solve a lot of visual complications in my shop. It works very very well. The Best rates belongs to their support team, they fixed a lot of details about that app in my shop very fast. All recommendations. I would like to give them 10* but only 5 is available :)

THE COLLECTIVE

The support team is super helpful. Tabs are easy to use and look super nice. Would recommend to everyone.

Art of Pure

We use this app in our product pages and the FAQ section, and it performs effortlessly. We also had a couple of requests that they handled without any issues. Highly recommend!

Elsie Rocks

Just installed it and it looks great. Exactly what I was looking for. Time will tell but so far so good.

Lavish Bombs

Excellent App! Great Support! Thanks! Great easy to customize features, no problem installing it at all!

Planet Gadgets Store

Love this app. Even the support is very friendly and helpful. Installing and using the app is very easy.

Deca B. Apparel

Had a problem with the app and reached out to the support team. They responded quickly and solved my problem in a short amount of emails. Great response time and very professional. Great Customer Service!