EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Annie Bonito

I've been looking for a clean & simple solution to display information about my product and I have found it in EasySlide. Plus, their customer service is excellent. They helped me solve issues I couldn't do on my own. Thank you for making it so easy to use!

Cedar Street Candle Co.

Great app and excellent customer service! Thank you for the help in getting a non-supported app in the accordion.

MVMNT LMTD

I have used this app for 4 + years. Cleans up your store to look near. Great support if you need any help.

YCL Jewels

The EasySlide team have been so great to work with. Being new to use the app, they showed extreme patience and understanding. Highly recommend!

Thigh High Tribe Boutique

Customer service is really awesome and very fast. The app is pretty simple to use and they offer a lot of options. I definitely recommend this and its relatively affordable.

The Chubby Paw

I installed this App to make my product page look more tidy and elegant. It's very easy to use and the customer support is great and they are very responsive. I love how the accordion tabs turned out on my page.

Vesta London Beauty

Thank you to the amazing team at Easy Slide! As soon as I saw the app I knew this was what I wanted, so professional, quick and easy to use. I had a slight issue with how the accordion was displaying on my phone and the team literally got back to me and resolved it within a few mins! Very happy!

Timeless Skin Care

Great app, easy to use, did exactly what it promised. Extra bonus points for their amazing Support team who responded to all my questions super quickly. Highly recommend.

peqne

Fantastic and speedy support, fixed my issue in minutes after sending the request. Highly recommended.

Grazia Papilio

Amazing app and fantastic support! The app works as designed and makes my product pages look great. The support has been awesome. They helped me with an issue and their responses were fast, friendly and helpful. They fixed the issue super fast and everything works now perfect I am very happy and totally recommend! Thank you!