EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Concurseiro Fora da Caixa

Excellent. Easy to use and very useful. The best cost benefit app I have. Support team was one of the greatest experiences I've had with Shopify Apps. Congrats!

The University of Edinburgh Store

Great customer service from the team, they resolved the issue efficiently. They then applied a fix straight away! Thank you very much!

Suburbia Style

Suburbia Style
I needed to add tabs to our site and found that Easy Slide Accordion tabs & FAQ would do the trick, i had some problems of the description in the logo tab on the mobile,so got in touch with support, they were polite and very patient,they even went the extra mile and the app is great it makes my site look Neat & Tidy. As for the price if you are just starting out very affordable.Support and the App highly recommend. Awesome Guys thanks.

Saya® Skincare

Makes my product descriptions look so much better, and the level of support you get with this app is second to none!

The Fabled Teacup

Super quick to install and easy to setup. Does exactly as described makes my website look clean - great app!

MilF-eyelashes

Très facile d'utilisation. Support vraiment rapide, qui n'hésite pas a faire les modifications demandées et très efficace !

MTN REEF Apparel

Love this app! It's exactly what we were after. We even used the FAQ accordion page for more than just one page. We love how easy it is and how great it looks.

Revolution Design Studio

The app works as designed and makes my product pages look sleek. The support has been fantastic. I've had to reach out for help on several issues and the responses have been fast, friendly and helpful. They even helped to debug an issue that was a Shopify problem and not at all related to their app. Kudos.

PEITA

Awesome app and great support. I had some doubts really fast and effective answered. My store look so much better after the app.

Little Puku

I really love this app. Looks great. I've needed to reach out to customer support twice (for things most people could probably fix themselves... but I'm not very techy), and they've been really helpful & quick to respond. Highly recommend.