EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Axis Labs CBD

Had a small issue, but they were quick to reply and fix it without any effort on my part! Highly recommend.

Maison Concept Plus

I very like this apps, it does everything I wanted. I had some problems at first with the installation because of others installed application but customer support helped me right away and fixed all the problems I could have. Very, very, very good support!

Many thanks for this very nice product.

BIJA

Wonderful customer service! Thank you for you help customizing our page! This app is very nice and also reasonably priced! Thanks again!

Wood In Philosophy

I love Easy Slide. I had a few things I wanted to change at set up and I emailed them. They were very quick to answer and resolve any issues I had. Thank you!

Afro-Duckies

This app saved me so much time and effort and made my product descriptions look so clean and consistent.

Wood and York

Best tech support I've ever experienced on Shopify! Great feedback and support concerning our goals and needs from the app integration!

clothia-test

App works well, support is excellent. Use this if you need accordions of any kind in your store. They are highly customisable and adaptable.

Bae and mee

Great app easy To install
I wanted something special and they helped me very quickly
Great customer support! Thank you

Thirsty Meeples

The EasySlide app is a great addition to our site, enabling product and customer information to be succinctly presented. Customer support from the developer has been extremely helpful and fast. Highly recommended.

NINO BERRY